1.15

''So tell me, how did you conquer Jason's heart?'' Daphne smiles happy.

''W-what do you mean?'' Emma stutters, while blushing. ''Oh, please. It took me one second to see that boy is madly in love with you!'' Daphne smiles and puts a glass of lemonade in front of Emma. ''Jason and I aren't like official?'' Emma speaks softly. ''Well, believe me. Jason never ever brought a girl over to meet his best friends, not after he got his first heart break. He says and I quote 'I hate girls and will never talk to them ever again'''

''Emma! Come, Sugarplum.'' Jason voice sounds strong and he walks down the stairs. Emma smiles at him and stands up. ''It was nice talking with you Daphne.'' Emma politely at her and walks away with Jason. ''What did she say?'' Jason asks when they walk the stairs up, ''Nothing much, why?'' Emma asks and he shrugs. Emma didn't want to make him angry or sad.

''Well isn't that the bad boy's girl.'' A new voice sounds and Emma looks up. She sees two boys sitting on a couch with chips and Coca-Cola cans around them. ''Sugarplum, This is Miles and Stefan. Guys this is Emma.'' Jason says and Stefan rolls his eyes. ''No like we didn't know, you twat. Of course she is Emma!'' Stefan sounds sarcastic and Miles laughs, ''Just shut up.'' Jason says and rolls his eyes. ''Well Emma, if you didn't know you're the hot topic between us three, most because our Jason is over his head about you and just can't shut up talking about you. '' Miles explains and Emma blushes.

''Don't make her uncomfortable Miles!'' Jason sounds irritated. ''Oh sorry. I'm deeply sorry that I made your sweet Sugarplum uncomfortable!'' Miles says and Emma giggles. ''You shut up and don't laugh!'' Jason says to Miles and Emma, which makes Emma only laugh harder. ''Oh look at that! I didn't make her uncomfortable! She is laughing!'' Miles says with a big smile, ''Come here Emma! Lets talk about Jason.'''Stefan says and pats the spot on the couch between Miles and him. ''Emma don't.'' Jason says, but Emma already sits in the spot.

''Now Ems, do you want to see ugly baby pictures from Jason?'' Stefan starts, making Jason groan and Emma laugh. ''Only if you send them to me.'' She replays, making the two boys laugh. ''You're not going to send them to her Stefan. I swear if you do i wi-'' A lot of sound comes from Emma's phone. ''You didn't.'' Jason says with a angry face to Stefan. ''Oh he did!'' Emma smirks scrolling through the photo's. ''Oops?''

''Oops?! Oops?! You're not going to say that it just happened or that your hand slipped!'' Jason says. ''What if he did?'' Miles interrupts laughing. ''I hate you guys.'' Jason says falling on the bed. ''Oh look how cute baby you're are!'' Emma says sweet and Jason smiles at her, ''But dang it you were a fat baby! Jesus!'' Emma laughs with the two guts, getting glares from Jason. ''Fuck off'' He says making the three laugh only more.

The afternoon soon pasted by and before they know it the four were sitting in a booth, eating pizza's. ''I just can't believe you did that!'' Emma laughs at Miles and he smirks, ''Oh but I did! Jason even has a video on his laptop if you want to see it!'' He laughs and Jason nods his head, laughing too. ''I will show you someday that he did.'' Jason laughs and Emma smiles bright at him. ''And if he do, the loud and ugly laugh is me.'' Stefan already explains to her, ''I just couldn't hold it when he walked in that tiny little dress on the first day of school! Oh I will have that forever in my mind'' Stefan laughs. ''I still can picture it!'' Jason grins.

''Okay, now we can shut up about it.'' Miles laughs. ''It was still a fucked up dare.'' he follows his line grinning. ''Well maybe then I will tell you guys about the time I fell right in dog shit.'' Emma speaks making Stefan choke in his drink. ''What?'' Jason smiles big. ''Okay it was my first day and it was with P.E. Everyone said there was shit but I didn't knew. So I did my last lap around the field, slipped in it and fell right on my ass on it.'' She explains laughing, the boys starts to laugh at her story, ''The worst was that I was wearing white shorts and it smelled the whole day in my locker.'' she follows her story, making the boys only laugh harder.

''Oh my god, I will pay money for that, just to see it ones.'' Miles laughs, shaking his head. ''I will taunt you with this.'' Jason says laughing. ''Oh and I will taunt you with your lovely fat baby pictures.'' Emma jokes making him groan. ''I believe you will do, and I will hate Stefan forever for that.'' Jason says making Stefan rolls his eyes. ''Baby, don't talk like you will always hate me, because we both know you will not.'' He says winking at Jason. ''Shut up'' Jason says, knowing that Stefan is right about it.

''Oh we need to go Miles! The game starts in an hour.'' Stefan says looking at his watch. ''Shit, you're right!'' Miles says standing up. ''I will pay the bill, go'' Jason says to the boys, ''Next time I will pay!'' Miles say and the two boys starts to head out. ''What game?'' Emma asks with a frown. ''A hockey game they are going to. I don't really know, I don't watch it.'' He explains after he pays the bill and they are waling outside. ''What do you want to do, Sugarplum?'' Jason asks throwing his arm around her shoulder, while walking.

''Oh I want to see that damn video of Miles!''