1.16

Time always flies when you're happy, when you're with someone special. Days past by as seconds, week past by as minutes and months past by as hours and before you know you're falling.

Jason didn't know how he exactly fell in love with the small brown-haired girl, but what the knows he fell fast and hard for her. There was something different about her. How she talks, how she smiles or laughs. How independent she is on her own. How good she could with his best friends, his only friends. How she looks so beautiful in every color, in every outfit, in every spot and every smile. Everyday she looks absolutely perfect for him. Everything with her is so easy and feels so good.

Life throws a lot of shit at you. We all know that, but on the moments it happens you need to know that after the biggest shit of miss step, only better things can come to you. It doesn't have to be super big, it can be small. Like a person, like a good grade or in this life. A random text of a clumsy angry girl after a blind date and before you know it your whole life is surrounded with it. When everything just feels right you need to go for it.

Her hair sits in a lose bun with a few plucks hanging out of it, the sun shines in the room. Right at the beauty laying on the bed, with a book in her hands. Lost in her own world. Lost in the romance she is reading. Lost in her thoughts of having the same romantic scenes in her life. She sighs softly and bits her lip. Right in this moment, this day and this time he know he loves her and wants to hold her forever.

''You look so perfect.'' His soft voice sounds. She startles and looks shocked up from her own little world she was in. Her big blue eyes stares right in his green ones. Her cheeks turns into a bright pink color and she looks down at her book again, smiling. ''How long have you stand there?'' She asks softly at him. ''Long enough to take a picture and to adore you right here.'' He speaks with a smile and pushes himself from her door frame. ''You didn't answered my texts about if it was alright for me to come down here, so I just came.'' He smiles sweetly walking to her, kissing her forehead.

''Sorry, I was kinda out of this world.'' She smiles. ''Kinda? You were far away from this world.'' He laughs shaking his head, ''But don't worry, you looked perfect.'' He speaks honestly at her. ''Thank you'' she says blushing, closing her book and putting it away. ''So what do you want to do?'' She speaks. ''Well I thought about making some dinner and watch a movie?'' He suggest the idea, ''How about that?'' He continues and she smiles. ''I love that idea.'' She says getting up from her spot, but gets pulled back. ''But first I want a kiss.'' He smirks.

Their lips meet each other soft. The sun still on them making the moment only hotter and more perfect. He pushes her soft on the bed and hangs above her, not breaking the kiss for a second. Her hands in his hair and his on her hips and waist. ''You're so beautiful'' He whispers against her lips with a small smile. ''I love you, Sugarplum'' He whispers softer, but she still heard it. Her eyes on his closed ones and right in that moment it was perfect.

A lot of people don't believe in love at first sight or that you can say 'I love you' after a few months. But the time and place doesn't decide how you feel about someone. That is all in your heart. You can't choose your feelings like that, they just appear and the come at you like a thunder light in a storm. Unexpected. Fast and strong. It is the best feeling in life, but at the same time a scary thing. A challenge. A new chapter in your life.

''I love you too, Jason.'' Her voice sounds soft and looks at him with a small smile. He opens up his eyes and stares right in hers. ''Sugarplum, I want to asks you something for the past few weeks. ''Do you want to be my girlfriend?'' He asks still a little nervous, ''Of course I want to be!'' Emma laughs and pushes her lips against his.

Even though Emma and Jason acted like a real couple the past months, they didn't really made it official, but sometimes it just doesn't have to. Because they already acted like a couple in the first place. They didn't really needed a label and they didn't really thought about it too.

They just needed each other.

Their love.

Their happiness.

And a wrong going blind date, with a clumsy girl and a 'bad boy'.

Just a small text can change everything in your life.

THE END.