1.3

''Shit.'' Emma mutters when she opens her locker and sees Jason's texts. She need to get the hell out of here. Quickly she changes her books out of her locker. Lucky on Thursdays she has class till twelve. So she needs to avoid him three more hours. Not that difficult.

At least that was what she thought.

''Sugarplum!'' she hears when she walks to her last class. ''Fuck!'' She turns around and see Jason walking to her with big steps from the another side of the hallway. She smiles a little when she turns around and runs to her next class. His steps are getting louder and faster, but just before he can reach her she slips into her last classroom. He will wait outside. He doesn't care if he needs to wait outside all fucking day. He will get to her.

Jason smirks a little at her small body frame when she walks with a smile out of the building, thinking Jason gave up. But little did she know.  With a little bit of rain outside everyone is in the canteen, but still does Emma not see Jason. When she is about to reach the schools gate Jason pushes her against the brick wall. ''Hello Sugarplum.'' He whispers against her ear. Emma shivers. The body heat from Jason lays around her cold small body like blanket. ''J-Jason.''

''Must say. You are really good in avoiding me, but not great. I still got you and I always will.'' Jason says with his face close to Emma's. with one big and warm hand on her left cheek and the other around her small waist pulls Jason Emma closer to him. Emma looks slowly up to him with a nervous smile on her face. ''You know, I was shocked when I saw you this morning. You never got my eyes and it is weird because you are just my type.'' Emma frowns. Everyone knows that nobody was Jason's type, but Emma was?

Jason is indeed a bad boy, but the rumors around the school are all fake. No, he doesn't have sex with every girl in the school. In fact he had sex with only one girl, who broke his heart. Jason didn't believed in love until he saw Emma. She was just perfect in his eyes. Her small frame against his big one just fitted right. Like it was meant to be. Jason never felt like this and he was shocked how fast he had these feeling, but he knew. he needed to go slow with her.

''Go on a date with me sugarplum.'' He whispers against her lips, but she says nothing. Just standing in his arms with her eyes closed. Enjoining his body heat and his big frame. She could fall in sleep just now. ''Sugarplum?'' Jason soft voice spoke again and Emma slowly opened her eyes. ''Yes?'' She whispers to him. ''Go on a date with me.'' he asks again and for a moment Emma looks at him.  ''Please?''

''Yes, I will go on a date with u.''