1.10

"Okay, let's do this shit!" Jason say and walks into the supermarket. Emma walks behind him with a shopping cart, "First I need some bread, that's something I can't forget." Emma walks to the breads and picks two, placing them into the shopping cart. Meanwhile Jason took the shopping cart, "you place everything into the shopping cart and I will push it. " Jason says with a small smile.

"Thank you again Jason!" Emma says to him when he puts the groceries bags on the counter. " Not a problem at all sugarplum. I love to help you!" He claims and walks to her. "Now what do you think about putting those groceries away and have some pizza?" He asks and Emma smiles. "Sounds perfect"

"What pizza do you want?" Jason ask Emma before calling the Pizza Hut. "Euh I will have the same as you" Emma says back and starts putting the groceries away. ''Okay, I am going to make the call'' Emma nods at him and puts the drinks in the refrigerator. After some time Jason came back to see all the groceries are gone. ''You done?'' He ask and Emma nods her head. Emma is sitting on the counter again with her phone in her hands.

''What are you doing?'' Jason asks while putting his phone on the counter next to Emma. ''Texting Ashley. She is at this family thing, but she doesn't really like her family, so I am just checking in.'' Emma laughs and puts her phone on the counter too. ''Aah, by the way the pizza's will be here within twenty minutes.'' tells Jason and Emma nods her head, ''Good, i'm hungry!'' says Emma with a small smile on her face.

''You told me that most of the time your mom isn't home right?'' Jason ask with a frown on his face. ''Yes, I did told you that, why?'' Emma responds. ''So you are always alone home?'' Emma nods at Jason's question. ''Shit, do you even like that? always alone in a big house?'' Jason ask while putting himself between Emma's legs. '' Not always, but it is what it is!' Emma tells Jason. ''If you ever feel not safe or you feel alone, you call me. You promise?'' Jason ask and Emma nods, ''Yes, I promise.''

''Good'' Jason says and put his lips on Emma's. After a while a phone starts to ring. ''always.''Jason sighs and Emma laughs, picking up her ringing phone before answering. ''It is my mom.'' She tells Jason and he nods his head. ''Hey mom!'' She answers the phone. After some nodding and talking she puts away the phone. ''What is it?'' Jason ask when he sees her face. ''My mother just told me the good news!'' Emma says, ''And that is?'' Jason ask while he still stands between her legs, ''She just got engaged!''

''What?" Jason asks with a frown on his face. ''How long does she even know this guy?'' He continued. ''About a few month I think'' She says. ''Wow, and how do you feel about this?'' He ask concerned. ''I don't know, after dad died this is what she always does. I think this is her fourth time after dad died. I just think this guy will be like all the others, gone by a few months.'' Jason nods his head and opens his mouth to speak, but got interrupt by the door bell. ''That's the pizza's, I will get it.'' Jason speaks before walking to the door.

''Keep the change, bye!'' Jason says to the delivery boy and closes the door. ''Where do you want to eat, Sugarplum?'' Jason ask with the two pizza's in his hands. ''What about the living-room?'' Emma says and Jason nods his head, making his way to the living-room. ''Are you sure you are okay about this engaged thing?'' Jason asks again and Emma nods her head. ''Don't worry about it, I'm fine!''

''You're not, but I won't push you. You always can talk to me, okay?'' Jason says while eating his first slide of pizza. ''I know, and you can always talk to me too.'' Emma smiles. ''Let's put on some music and talk.'' Emma says and picks up the remote control. ''Good idea'' Jason says and begins with his second slide.