1.8

"I can't believe that you are actually going out, and even to a school game!" Ashley screams over FaceTime, Emma called her for advice to what she should wear. It was now half pas twelve and she needed to hurry up. " I know Ashley! Just help me out here please!" Emma whines are her best friend.

"You should grab your green top with that denim pants and then add that cute white sport jacket you have! And to match your top or jacket you can wear your green or white shoes!" Ashley tells her and Emma nods her head, following Ashley's advice. "I can't believe that I kissed him last night!" Emma speaks while dressing into her outfit. "I can't believe that too. My little girl is growing up! She had finally her first kiss!" Ashley spoke motherly, making Emma roll her eyes. "Shut up" she mutters with red cheeks.

"It is a bummer I can't come! I wished I could ditch this family thing. I would love to watch the game with you!" Ashley whines making Emma laugh. "You know your mother would do something to you if you ditch this." Emma warns her and Ashley nods her head. "Yeah I know and I wouldn't dare. I love my live" Emma laughs at her comment and shake her head. "Alright how do I look?" Emma spike nervous. "You look great Emma. Don't worry! Jason will have to do his best to concentrate on the game and not on you" Ashley winks. "Thank you Ash, I love you" Emma tells her. " I love you too, bye!" Ashley tell her before hanging up.

Emma walks downstairs to the kitchen. It walks already one and Emma wanted to be on time. The walk wasn't very long from her home, thirty minutes to be exact. She still needed to eat and put on some make-up, plus brushing her teeth's. Grabbing everything for a sandwich she pulls it together fast. She didn't want to be late at the game. Well she didn't want to disappoint Jason to be exact.

Making her way back up to her room with the sandwich in her hands she walks straight to the bathroom. After eating she started brushing her teeth and right after that she applied some simple make-up. Grabbing her AirPods she walks to the front door, after locking it she begins walking to the school field.

Emma didn't mind walking. She loves it when the suns out and right know she was excited to see Jason again. After last night he was already always on her mind, almost making her crazy. They FaceTimed till two am and when Emma waked up around twelve she started to panic. After showering fast she decided to FaceTime Ashley for advice on what she will be wearing.

When the school came into view she smiles. She was on time. When she finally sits down on one of the front seats she pulled out her phone. Seven minutes before the game will start. "I was almost scared that you wouldn't come anymore." The voice of Jason spoke behind her and Emma squeals.

"Jesus Jason. You scared me!" Emma says with a smile. "I'm sorry sugarplum! You look stunning by the way!" Jason tells Emma, making her blush. Jason was wearing his football uniform and it looked absolutely hot on him. "You look good too" Emma smiles at him. "Shouldn't you be right now like by your team?" Emma ask him making Jason smirk.

"I told coach the give me five minutes when I saw you sitting down." Jason explains look up to the big screen. "I need to go. The game will start within three minutes." Emma nods her head. "Can I have a good luck kiss?" Jason whispers in her ear, before Emma can answer his lips were already on hers. Kissing him back Emma places her hand on his cheek. "Good luck honey" Emma winks at him after they pulled away. "Honey? What are you my mother? Thank you sugarplum" Jason jokes before winking and running back to his team.

Emma smiles to herself while watching Jason play, they're we're winning. Jason looks absolutely great while playing. He was focused, but looks to Emma with a grin when he scored a point and with every goal Emma cheers and screams with happiness, just like the others on the stand.

Everyone was cheering and started to get up when Jason scores again in the last secondes. The referee whistles the match and Chardon High School wins. Emma claps her hands and watched how Jason's team got together, laughing and cheering. Jason looks up smiling at Emma he says something to his teammates before running to Emma.

"You won!" Emma claims happy when he is close. "All that because you gave me that good luck kiss" Jason winks. "Oh no boy, were not hugging till you showered and are not al wet from your sweat." Emma claims when he wanted to hug her. Jason huffs. "I don't want to shower with the boys. Can I shower at your place?" Jason whines while asking. "You can." Emma tells him with a smile.

"But I can't touch you right know? So no winning kiss?" Jason whines once again. "You get now a small one and later when you are clean and all you will get a decent one okay?" Emma asks and Jason nods with a smirk. Emma leans into him on her tiptoes and Jason takes her face in his hands, bring his face down to kiss her.

"I will be right back, I'm just going to take my stuff out of the dressing room" Jason says after pulling away and jocks to the dressing room.