1.14

''So tell me, what are we having for breakfast?'' Jason voice speaks when Emma stand in front of the refrigerator. ''Not something special, I'm going to have cereal. You want that too?'' Emma responds to him, looking at him and he nods his head. ''Milk or chocolate milk?'' Emma asks again. ''What? Chocolate milk?'' Jason frowns with a laugh, ''You're joking right!'' He laughs. ''Don't judge if you never had it, okay?!'' Emma says and puts chocolate milk in her bowl with cereal.

''Just with a little bit of sugar on top of it and it is delicious!'' Emma talks to Jason and takes a spoon full, moving it to his mouth. ''Come on, try it!'' She smiles and he opens up his mouth, taking it in. ''If I'm honest, it is indeed good.'' He smiles and she smirks at him. ''Told you!'' She laughs and starts eating her cereal, placing herself on the counter.

After they both are done eating their breakfast, they make their way back the stairs up. ''What are you gonna do today? Any plans?'' Jason ask when he falls back on Emma's bed. ''No, only math I think. I still got homework to do.'' Emma responds while standing in her closet. ''I hope you're joking.'' Jason speaks, sitting up. ''Right?'' Emma smiles softly at him. ''No I'm not. I don't hate math and it is the only subject I'm super bad in. Miss Poppy already hates me, imagine what she would think of me when I don't make my assignments!'' Emma speaks and picks an outfit for the day. ''Are you really that bad at math?'' Emma nods at his question. ''I can help you out, I'm a great math student! Miss Poppy loves me!'' Jason speaks and Emma rolls her eyes.

''Don't roll your eyes at me, Sugarplum.'' Jason warns. ''It doesn't surprises me that Miss Poppy likes you. She has a thing for bad boys.'' Emma speaks, ignoring his warning. ''Do you want help or not?'' He speaks and she nods her head. ''Yes.'' She says and walks into the bathroom while rolling her eyes, what Jason of course couldn't see. ''I will be right back Sugarplum.'' She hears him say.

After getting ready she walks out her bathroom, seeing that Jason isn't here. She walks to her bag and takes her math book out. She could start making the assignments without him first. That is what she thought, but after solving the first one she could cry. She did not understand anything from it and right at that moment Jason walks back in with some food and a new outfit. ''Yes, finally! I need you!'' Emma squeals and Jason smirks. ''You need me to satisfy you baby?'' He smirks and Emma rolls her eyes, ''No, with this stupid assignments!'' She says to him

''What did I tell about rolling your eyes at me?'' Jason says after taking her chin in his hand. ''Just help me Jason.'' She says and pulls her face away. ''Okay, let me see your first one.'' He says taking her notebook. ''You got the first already wrong, how did you even get 158?'' He asks and Emma shrugs. ''Come on, it is easy when you know the steps.''Jason begins with his explanation.

''So this is'' Emma speaks and looks at her calculate, ''52?'' She guesses and Jason smiles. ''Yes! You get it! See it, when you know the steps. Isn't that hard anymore.'' Jason smirks and Emma nods her head smiling. ''Thank you Jassie, without you I think I would have failed.'' She smiles and Jason shakes his head. ''No problem Sugarplum and for the last time. Stop calling me that!'' He speaks and Emma laughs. ''Okay, I will try.'' She giggles. ''So now with your math assignments done, you're free?'' Jason asks and Emma nods her head. ''Why?'' Emma frowns.'

''Because you're coming with me.'' He smiles. Before Emma could ask to where his phone went. ''Hello?'' He answers the phone. ''Yes, Miles. Calm the fuck down! I am coming!'' He speaks irritated. ''Yeah yeah she comes with me, bye.'' He says while rolling his eyes. ''So I assume we are going to Miles and Stefan?'' Emma asks and Jason nods his head, ''The boys wants to meet you and make fun off me at the same time. '' He says and Emma laughs. ''Come on let's go.''

After a thirty minute drive they drive onto a driveway. ''This is Stefan's house, as you can see they have money, but his mother doesn't like it when you tell that. Just a tip'' Jason says when they get out and walk to the front door. ''Okay thanks and I didn't know.'' Emma tells him. Jason looks shocked at Emma, how could she not know? Stefan's mother opened the door with a smile. ''Oh Jason! Hello sweetie, the boys are upstairs!'' She smiles at him, before notching Emma behind him. ''Oh and who is that beauty?'' She smiles. ''Hello I'm Emma, Jason's -'' Emma shut her mouth. What were they? ''Friend'' She ends it with a small smile. ''Hello Emma, I'm Stefan's mother, Daphne. Come inside! Do you want something to drink?'' she introduces herself.

''Jason you go to the boys. I want some time with this beauty here!'' Daphne demands Jason and he nods his head, kissing Emma's forehead before leaving. ''Emma, sweetie come.'' Daphne tells her and pulls her into the kitchen. ''Do you want some lemonade?'' Emma nods her head, ''Yes please.''

''So tell me, how did you conquer Jason's heart?'' Daphne smiles happy.