1.0

Ashley, you better hurry the fuck up! Or I will literally consider going home with that stranger!

Talking to strangers is not a smart idea and I'm not Ashley.

Ashley, not the time to play funny. I hate it that you literally made me do this! Never ever am I going on a blind date again!

Oh and fuck me. Tomorrow I have that stupid math test from miss Poppy. She literally doesn't like me already and after this she will hate me!

Again, I am not Ashley! And you go to Chardon High School?

Oh shit.

Fuck me.

I can do that.

No thanks, I pass.

Sorry I have the wrong number

I know you do

You know. I know a girl named Ashley. She goes to the same school as me.

Okay. Good for you. Bye

Wow, why suddenly so rude?

Like u said, talking to strangers is not a smart idea

Touche.

-

''Finally Ashley! Why did it take you so fucking long to get here?!'' Emma says angry at her best friend. Who just pulled up next to Emma. '' I am sorry! I was not home and this boy was so clingy!'' Ashley explains while Emma gets into the truck. ''Wait, you really just had a booty call?'' Emma asks and Ashley nods her head. smirking.

''Yeah, with this boy from an another high school and I already talked to him for like three weeks. He is really cute, but so clingy.'' Ashley says while she drives to Emma's home. ''How was this blind date I fixed for u?'' Ashley ask with a small smirk on her face, knowing it sucked. ''Oh I hated it! Every fucking minute! This boy only talked about his sex life and how some girls are fucking annoying. And every time I wanted to say something he didn't care and changed the subject to himself.'' Emma sighs and shakes her head. ''Never ever am I going on a blind date again.''

''I am sorry Emma'' Ashley laughed, but before Emma could answer her phone went three times. ''Wow, someone is totally bomb texting u! Who is it!'' Ashley asks happy. '''Well I thought it was smart to text u, because it took u fucking long to get to me. But I texted the wrong number and I really don't know who it is. But when I mention Miss Poppy he knew who she was and asked me if I too go to Chardon High School.'' Emma says.

''Let me see the number, maybe I know who it is.'' Ashley asks when see drives into Emma's driveway. ''Emma, shit.'' Ashley laughs when she recognize the number. ''What? What is wrong?''

''You texted our high school bad boy, Jason Black.''