1.9

"You can shower in my bathroom" Emma claims while opening the front door. " can you show me the way?" Jason asks and pulls his shoes off. "Of course!" Emma answer and walks to the bathroom. "Thank you sugarplum" Jason says and gets into the bathroom.

"I will be in right here or in the kitchen." Emma shouts over the closed door. "Okay!" She gets back and begin to clean her room a bit more. After the room was more decent she walked downstairs to the kitchen. She grabs a water bottle and leans against the kitchen counter, while taking her phone out of her pocket. She begins the text Ashley, curious how the family thing is going.

After a while she feels a warm body against her, locking her phone and placing it on the counter she turns around. To see a clean and good smelling Jason. "Hello sugarplum" Jason jokes and Emma laughs, while shaking her head. "Hey baby" Emma flirts and winks at him. "Oh that is much better than honey" Jason claims with a smirk on his face.

"Now I want that kiss you promised" Jason smirks at Emma, but she just rolls her eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Jason ask. "Yes I did, now come here with your lips. You know that you are too long for me to reach." Emma claims. Jason smirks pulling her up and setting Emma on the kitchen counter. This way she was almost facing his face, but he was still longer that her. "Better?" Jason ask and Emma nods her head with red cheeks.

Fast Emma pulls Jason to her lips, before he could even think about making a comment on her red cheeks.  The kiss begon slow but it heated up pretty must fast. Yet again his arms are on her waist and her hands are tangled in his hair. Jason groans when Emma pulls at his wet hair, trying to bring him even closer.

Her legs went around is middle pulling him closer.  Emma moans when his kisses went from her lips to her jaw and then to her neck. Jason started to kiss and suck her neck, leaving marks around her neck and chest. "Jason" she moans and pulls again at his hair, making him groan again.

"You smell so good sugarplum" Jason says before getting back to her jaw, leaving wet kisses. The second after he presses his lips against Emma's again.  A phone started to ring and soon enough Jason pulled away, looking annoyed. Emma giggles at his reaction. "I will get back to you and your lips. Let me answer this for a second." Jason tells Emma and she nods her head. Jumping of the counter when Jason walks out.

She still could feel his lips on hers and it make her smile even more. She opened the bottle of water and takes a big sip from it. Looking at the time she could see it was almost five, so she opened the fridge and looks through it. Knowing she needs to go groceries shopping she closed the fridge with a big sigh.

She hates groceries shopping, because most of the time she needs to do it alone. Plus she needs to walk with heavy bags to her home for almost good fifteen minutes.  She takes a notebook and starts to write down what she needs for the next week and a half.

Two strong arms slide around her waist and a warm body presses against her back, "what are you doing?" Jason ask while watching Emma write. "Making a damn grocery list, because I don't have any food anymore here. How was the phone call?" Emma asks while thinking what she needs more. "It was my dad, asking how the game went. Why do you make a list, doesn't your mother go do this type of things?" Jason ask with a frown on his face.

"My mom is never home and when she is, she tells me she is leaving again within twenty-four hours, so I get every week hundred dollar to go grocery shopping and the rest is something I can keep." Emma explains to Jason. "And how do you come there?" Jason ask. "I walk. I always walk to everything, only when Ashley can drive me I don't but for the rest I always need to walk." Emma sighs. "I don't mind waking to school or home, but groceries shopping is something I hate to do when I need to walk."

"Come on, let's go groceries shopping. For know on, when you need a ride you call or text me." Jason claims and takes Emma's hand. "You don't have to do this Jason." Emma whines, "I can walk" she spoke again. "If you aren't in the car within two minutes I will put you there myself." Jason warns and Emma nods her head.

"Thank you Jason" Emma says with a small on her face when they drive away. "Alway" Jason winks making her laugh.