Chpater 7

*2 weeks later*

Ok I should probably fill you in on a bit. Susan and Nathan had fell back in and she moved back home. Her and Charlie have been dating for a couple weeks and they are happy, Nathan still is mad but he hides it well. Me and Nathan have been hanging out a lot more which is amazing. Mine and Charlie's business has been going good which is excellent. We have been earning a lot of money, Murphy has been a lot of help and he's been nice. Which is surprising.

It was a Friday afternoon and Kip has just been and collected his meds. Kip was a quiet and lonely kid who never liked to share stuff, he was nice but complicated. He would have panic attacks in class and hide it so well." See ya later Bartlett." I said walking down the hall." Bye, tell Susan to call me."
"Yeah, Yeah." He chuckled And went our separate ways.

I walk down to my car and see Susan already there," Hello stranger." I said putting my bag in the back." Better late then never I see." Susan replies getting into the car. We drove to her house but I didn't go in." You not coming?" Susan asked through the window." Nah, I gotta do something. But I'll see you tomorrow."
"Ok. Text me."
"I will." I drove back home and threw my bag on the floor. I changed into some shorts and a crop top and made myself a salad. Healthy, I know. I sat down on my sofa and put on Rocketman. I know I've seen it but it was mine and Nathan's favourite movie and I just couldn't get enough.

*The next day*

I was sitting in my apartment eating breakfast and watching tv when there was a knock at the door, I groaned and answered the door." Nathan?"
"Can I come in?" I furrowed my brows before speaking," Sure." I widened the door signalling for him to come in." Do you want a drink or something?"
"No, that's alright." He sat down on the single sofa and looked at me. I sat down in front of him and gave him a confused look. He leaned closer before speaking," Kip Crombwell over dossed last night." I felt my whole face go pale, I looked down to the floor." I-Is he alright?"
"He's fine, he's at home."

A couple seconds past before Nathan spoke," What were you thinking?"
"What was I thinking?! Me and Charlie were the only people listening to those kids, while everyone else didn't give a shit!"
"I don't mind you listening to them, ok, it's the fact that you sold them illegal drugs."
"We were only trying to help."
"How? How were you helping?" I didn't answer," You should be grateful that his parent didn't press charges." Nathan said, leaning back in the chair, placing both hands on the arms rests." And why didn't they?" He only looked at me.

"Have you been to Charlie's yet?" I asked looking at him." No, I'm heading there after." I nod and look away," Do you realise what you've done?" I nod again," How's Susan?"
"She doesn't know."
"Why?"
"She doesn't need to."
"Sure." I sassed." What's that meant to mean?" Nathan asked raising an eye brow." Nothing."
"What happened to you? You used to be this...this spontaneous girl and now your just..." he stopped mid sentence." Just what? A bitch."
"I didn't say that."
"You didn't have to." I stood up and went into my room, slamming the door behind me.

*Third person POV*

Nathan places his head on the back of the chair, he didn't mean to upset you. He groaned before standing up, yet a certain picture caught his eye. It was a picture of you and Susan laughing, he picked it up to take a closer look. You were at a diner having food, looking like seals. You had fries stuffed up your gums making out teeth, Susan took a selfie of the both of youse. He smiled before placing it back on the shelf, he looked at you door. He wanted to go and speak to you but he knew you needed space. So he left your apartment, locking the door with his spare key.

You were in your room crying, you hated that Nathan thought you had changed and that he didn't like you anymore. You were lying in your bed, tears flooding into your pillow. A couple hours passed and you soon fell asleep.