Chater 2

I was woken up by banging and shouting coming from Susan's door, I had a terrible headache. I placed my hand on my forehead and looked over to see Susan knocked out cold. I groan before getting up and opening the door,"What?!" I whisper shout. I saw Nathan standing in the door way with his arms crossed and a cold stone face." Get. Up." I roll my eyes and close the door again.

I've got changed into some blue denim jeans, a white t-shirt and black short boots. I try and wake Susan up by throwing a pillow at her, but she took the pillow and placed it on top of her head and went back to sleep. I laughed and walked down stairs, I head to kitchen to see Nathan already there drinking a coffee and reading a newspaper. I walk over to the medical cabinet and took out a pack of aspirin, I made a glass of water and swallowed the pill. I place the cup in the dish washer and look at Nathan who was still reading his newspaper." Sorry." I said breaking the silence. He shook his head and looked at me," You promised that you would be back at 11 and you turn up home at 3 in the morning."
"I lost track of time ok."
"I don't care if you lost track of time. Do you even know what you and Susan did last night?"
"What are you talking about?" He walks out of the kitchen, I follow not far behind but I can't keep up. He walks out of the front door and moves so I can see,"Wheres my car?"
"Someone stole it." My eyes widen and I turn to look at Nathan. He has his arms crossed and is looking ahead." How?"
"When your we're coming back, you forgot to lock your car and some one broke into it. They took your phone and a few other things."
"For fuck sake!"

I turn to Nathan to see a smirk tugging at the end of his lips." What are you doing?" He turns to me," What?"
"Your smirking." I said pulling a serious face making him smirk more." No I'm not."
"Then what's going on with your lips." I said pointing to his face. He lets out a laugh that he's been holding in forever." What now?"
"You should have seen your face." He said wiping tears away from his eyes." What are you-" I then realised that he just fooled me. I push his shoulder and cross my arms," Har har... So, where is it?"
"It's in the garage. Don't worry it's fine." I scowl at him before getting an idea." Well for that, your staying out side." I run inside and lock the door.

I hear him banging on the door and shouting," Cadie! Let me in!" He bangs on the door before it goes quiet, I furrow my brows and open the door. He isn't there. I close the door and go back to the kitchen, I pick up the tv remote and turn it on. There's suddenly a loud bang come from the living room, I walk into the living room to see the back door open. How did he get back in? I go and look out the door but can't see him still, I close the door and turn around to see him leaning against the doorframe smirking." Shit." I then go to run out of the room but he grabs me and we both fall on the couch. I try and get him off him me but he pins my arms above my head. He has his legs either side of me and he has one hand holding my hands and one beside me.

We're both laughing while staring into each other's eyes. A couple minutes pass before he decided to get up," Next time, don't lock me out." He said putting his hands in his pockets," Yeah, Yeah." He smiles and we both go back into the kitchen.

Soon after, Susan wakes up and Nathan isn't happy. They argued until I stepped in and told them to shut up, which they did(surprisingly). I can't remember how many drinks we had yesterday but I can tell you that it was one too many.

It was time to go to school, and me and Susan were too hung over to even move." Come on, your gonna be late." Nathan said, standing in the doorway. Me and Susan were laying down on the couch, unable to move," I can't." I said watching the tv," And whys that?" Nathan asked," I'm part chair now, I physically can't move." Susan laughs making me smirk." Hmm, if I can get you off that couch within a minute. You both have to go school."
"And if you don't?" Susan asked," Then, you can take the day off school." Me and Susan turn to one and other and nod our heads,"Deal." We both said at the same time.