𝟬𝟬𝟭 ━ memories

finish line! chapter one
memories

Thomas, or how his 'pack' calls him Stiles, walked into his next class. He was absolutely exhausted as he didn't sleep at all the previous night because of a nightmare about him.

He sat in the back of the class away from everyone placing his head on the worn out desk. He let out a small sigh, classes had been boring since he'd been back.

"Ok class, today we are going to be seeing if we can go into eachother min-" His teacher Mr Lowell stated but Thomas wasn't listening and fell asleep within 5 minutes, he knew it was bad, but, he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

He hadn't slept for days.

When he did sleep, long nightmares where he had to scream himself awake where the only thoughts haunting his mind. It was wrong, really. Why did he have to get all the pain? It was his fault that Newt died, wasn't it?

That's what he thought. Every death, every inch of pain he put himself and others through was his fault. It was always his fault. He seemed to have a thing for blaming himself when others where in the wrong. It made him feel like he was alive━needed to complete a mission.

After going in a few peoples memories his teacher noticed that Thomas was asleep. The teacher sighed━he didn't like any of his students sleeping in any lessons, and Stiles was someone who he though highly of.

"Ok everyone, seeming as Stiles has decided to sleep in my class we are going to go through his memories." The teacher said placing the helmet on his head, Thomas stirred in his seat, but didn't wake, unfortunately for him.

Any sudden movements usually woke him straight away, curtesy of the maze and Scorch. But today, he was just too out of it, falling into a deep sleep he hadn't been into in a while. That was his body's way of telling him he should sleep more. His mind shut down, needing all the rest it could get.

"Ok here we go..." Mr Lowell said. He pulled the switch and lights began flickering on the helmet placed on Thomas' head. The screen turned on.

No one said anything for the whole memories.

This wasn't their Stiles. Their Stiles was happy, sarcastic━this boy was depressed it seemed, screaming himself awake, nightmares.

"Oh my god Stiles!" Lydia gasped placing a hand over her mouth, she knew he'd been through a large amount of trauma but she never thought it was this bad. She thought maybe it was only Scott's time as a werewolf. Or maybe when he was possessed by the Nogisune that he was trapped in his mind and he didn't realise.

But, he remembered everything he did.

The rest of the class were in shock of how much this highschool boy has been through. They also know about the supernatural, the pack weren't too great at keeping it secret. They run around with hair growing on their faces half the time and eyes growing brightly when angered.