𝟬𝟬𝟰 ━ prom night

finish line! chapter four
━ prom night

Thomas and Teresa were sat in their second class when the door was opened loudly. Walking confidently in was the principle with two boys.

"Hello everyone, I would like to introduce two new students. Kevin Yukimura, brother of Kira Yukimura and Toby Warren. Would you like to say something to the class." Mr Principle said looking at the two boys.

"So, what do you ugly shanks do for fun around here?" Kevin asked looking bored as hell.

Thomas and Teresa's heads snapped up at the word shank. They looked at the boys and instantly smiled to their ears.

"Nothin'. It's all a bunch of klunk." Thomas replied smirking at the surprise on their faces.

"What the shuck?" Kevin said in shock but quickly recovered into a large grin. "Hey Greenie."

Thomas rolled his eyes but chuckled slightly. "Hey Mean-Hoe. What the shuck are you doing here."

"I...have a sister." Minho answered. Frypan looked at him and back at Thomas.

"Hey Thomas. Teresa."

"Fry." They replied simultaneously.

The principle decided to cut into the situation. "Well seeming as you all know eachother why don't Allison and Stiles show you around. Huh. Good. Goodbye." He said and walked out.

Minho laughed. "Stiles." Thomas just shrugged and walked out the room with them.

Thomas scoffed. "Seriously Kevin. Huh. Why not stick with your actual name. Mean-Hoe."

They went to the lacrosse field talking about random things until lunch. They walked to the cafeteria laughing. The Pack looked at them in jealousy.

"I didn't even know Stiles had any other friends." Isaac said staring at them.

"Why did they call him Thomas?" Malia said in deep thought.

Back too the gladers. "Hey guys guess who's here." Minho said with a smug look on his face.

Suddenly the cafeteria doors opened with a loud bang creating attention. It revealed Harriet, Sonya, Aris and Brenda.

They came running to us with large smiles.

"Hey guys."

"Teresa. I love you."

"I love you too, Brenda."

"I missed you Minho."

"It's not even been 10 hours."

"So..."

"Where's Newt?" Thomas asked looking confused trying to find his lover━everyone seemed to frown slightly.

Sonya looked guilty. "I'm sorry Thomas, he couldn't make it." Thomas looked down sighing, he really wanted Newt to be here. Thomas hadn't seen Newt in a long while, and the distance was starting to get to him━making him cranky, upset and easily angered a lot more than what he was before.