📚 2. 📚

I waited for the new academic year, and he waited to got me admitted in school for further studies. But there was a problem. Our village didn't had any school which gives education after class 10th. So He had to send me to nearest city.

The admission process was completed and all the documents were submitted, I just had to join classes which were going to start after a week or two. I was happy as so was Abbas but there was a pain in both hearts regarding separation. After more than one and a half year of marriage we were use to of each other's company.

I also didn't want to go away from my husband but sometimes one have to choose between two favourite things, as so in our case. Our dreams were pushing us for separation but our love and relationship was making the separation difficult.

Love!

Did we both really love each other?

Or we were just living together due to our relationship?

Maybe we love each other! Maybe not? I didn't have a faintest idea!

"Rone di ki lod pe gayi jhalli?"

(Idiot what's the need of crying?)

I was packing my last suitcase to went hostel next morning but that voice made me realise that my eyes were flowing tears, but his statement actually made me angry because he was saying me not to cry! I turned towards him with disappointment in my gaze.

"Tusi menu yaad nahi karoge ki?"

(won't you miss me?)

I asked with disappointment while wiping my tears with the back of my hand, and he took steps towards me before embracing me in his strong arms.

"Nahi, main ten'nu yaad nahi karanga"

(No, I won't miss you)

He said making me shocked and tears rolled down from my eyes one more time. I break the hug and saw him with tearfilled eyes, my lips were trembling like a small kid, I was going to cry loudly at any time.

Was he trying to push me out from his life on the name of my studies?

"Mere Jane to baad tusi duja viah kar loge? Meri Soot (sotan/ cowife) liyawange?"

(Will you remarry after I leave? Will you bring another wife for yourself?)

I asked with anger! But He smiled on my question and wiped my tears with his rough palm.

"Nahi lawanga teri soot, bas kaam wich waqt nhi milega ten'nu yaad karan da, tu wi men'nu yaad na kri aur Kitaaba wich dhiyan lagai. Samjhi?"

(I won't get time to remember you because I'll be busy in my works, and you too don't miss me, but focus on your studies. Got it?)

He said with full of love in his voice and again embraced me. Maybe he was also feeling broken as same as me but wasn't showing that in front of me. I wrapped my arms around him and and cried for long time.

He was an ideal man for me... In his 26 years of life he had proved himself as a best son and then he was in the way of proving himself as a best husband.

=================

"Dhyan Rakhi, hor yaad hai na principal sahiba ne ki bataya si?"

(Take care, and don't forget what principal madam had told you)

Those were his words when he was going to drop me  to my hostel and I nodded in response.

"Yaad hai men'nu"