📚13.📚

After two Months...

Since few days he was out of town for his work and came back in afternoon. he was tired so I told him to get a good sleep, he was in room and I was in kitchen cooking as I knew he'll be hungry after waking up.

I was tired after making assignments but I had to cook in every condition, Abbas never says to bring food from outside, no matter how much I'm tired I use to cook at home and I also don't want him to eat from outside because he was already eating low quality food since two years! But when I was living with Richa and we had to do assignments at that time usually Zamil and Vihaan orders food from outside so that we could focus on studies instead of cooking.

But I woke him up for having dinner and he was enough tired after a long journey that he wanted to sleep again. After having dinner he went to bedroom and I started my cleaning kitchen But suddenly I remembered something.

Gulping a pill with water I placed the glass on kitchen slab before turning towards fridge and suddenly....

"Shama ki hoya ten'nu? Ee dwa kiwe khaa rahi hai tu?"

(Shama are you fine? Why are you taking taking these pills?)

I almost jumped on that voice but turned to saw him.

"Kuch Dino se meri tabiyat theek nahi hai, kamzori ho rahi hai.. To ye taqat ki dawai hai"

(Since few days in feeling low, these are supplements that's why I'm taking this)

I replied and he nodded while going towards bedroom after drinking a glass of water.

==================

I, Zamil, Richa and Vihaan were sitting together in college garden we three were busy in making our notes but Zamil was doing something else in his laptop, he use to help his father in his business, maybe he was doing that work! But I didn't bother to pay attention towards him as I was focused on Books.

"Shama give me a pen" Richa asked while jerking the pen which she was using, I nodded but at the same time my mobile is started ringing and I found that was the call from one of our professor.

"Richa you take pen from this, let's see what she is saying now!" Giving my hobo bag to Richa, I told and focus on what Mrs Manju Bhatiya was telling me.

She was the most irritating teacher who could give any personal work to any of her students!

Rolling my eyes I sighed and received the call, Richa grabbed my purse and giggled on my condition as so both boys did!

I was also smiling as we were in good mood but I didn't know what was going to take place in a few minutes.

"Oh my god... Is this her purse or a junk yard?" Richa mumbled while rumbling in my purse which was stuffed with many things and I gestured towards middle section of bag and focused on the call.

But suddenly Richa's eyes become wide.

"Oh my God Zamil... To baat yaha tak pohoch gayi aur Hume idea bhi nhi hua"

(Oh my God Zamil... So the matter is dragged till here and we don't even have an idea.)

Richa smirked looking towards Zamil and both the boys were looking confused, I also wanted to know what Richa was saying but I was busy in listing that babbling order from my teacher and trying to hush Richa.

"What?" both the boys asked to Richa, she drew out a strip of pills from my bag purse and show to both of them and my heart skipped a beat.

"Richaaa" I forgot about the phone call and try to grab that medicine from her hand.

"Ahem Ahem... You  two are very fast" Vihaan also join the conversation after watching the strip of pills and Richa grabbed the strip of pills in other hand But Zamil was still looking  confused

"Now I understand why Shama shift in other flat." Richa rolled her eyes and Zamil hold the strip of pills while examing the strip of pills.

"Zamil please give this to me" I requested while removing the mobile from my ear and stood up to move towards him but he pulled his hand away from my reach while examining the medicine and I felt my eyes becoming wet.

"What is this?" he mumbled while watching the pills. But Vihaan and Richa rolled their eyes.

"Bro I couldn't expect that you're hiding this... Richa now I understand why Shama always refuse when we say to visit her home" Vihaan said first part to Zamil dramatically and second part was for his girlfriend.

"Levonorgestrel, for what this is used?" Zamil read the name of medicine and asked the question with confusion. I couldn't help my tears which roll down from my eyes I tried my best to suppress the sob but unfortunately that stubborn sound was determined to come out from my parted lips .

"Zamil Don't show yourself naive! These are Birth control pill!" Richa smirked and Zamil looked towards me like he got the biggest shock of his life and he should be shocked after that revelation! No one could expect my that face of life.

"Zamil and Shama you both are in relationship and hiding from us!" Richa said and Zamil's eyes become wide.

"Are you mad?" Zamil burst on both of them. "I can't even think to do anything like that outside the marriage" Zamil said with anger and looked towards me. For the first time after our meeting I noticed disgusting feeling in Zamil's eyes towards me.

I can feel what he was thinking about my character at that time!

"Are you serious?" Vihaan asked and Zamil shrugged.

"Is this a matter of prank in your eyes?" Zamil burst on him and I was only silently looking at three of them, who were gawking at me trying to understand the meaning of untold words which were keeping out from Eyes in the form of tears.

"Are you and Shama not in relationship?" Richa asked and Zamil shook his head, meanwhile all the gaze land on me

"It means Shama you're in relationship with someone else." Zamil said in disbelief. Three of them were shocked

"I.. Can't believe" Richa mumbled and gave me the strip of pills back.

"To is liye tum mera proposal accept nahi kar rahi thi!"

(I see, that's why you weren't accepting my proposal)

Zamil muttered and I felt embarrassed.

"Aapko kuch nahi pata Zamil? Please mere baare me aesa kuch mat sochiye!"

(You don't know anything, Zamil?  Please don't think of me like that!)

I said while wiping my tears and he throw a glare on me  before walking away from there. 

"Zamil!" I call him but he was already gone.

" I used to think that you are an orthodox, but you break all the records of Modernism." Richa Told me and I was shocked to hear that.

"Don't judge me! I'm not a characterless girl! Yes, I'm in relationship" I said aggressively while wiping my tears, both Richa and Vihaan were looking shock on that.

"But it's not a sin... I'm in relationship with my husband" I added before shrugging my bag on my shoulder and scoot from there without giving chance to any of them to ask me questions about my husband.

================

Short but dhamakedaar update...
Right??

This story is already going to end soon.

Don't forget to give feedback

_Naaz Jamal