📚15.📚

Abbas was out of town for last two weeks, that was first time when he was on that long tour, otherwise he use to come back in maximum a week. I was going college regularly but Zamil wasn't talking to me, Richa and Vihaan was behaving as same as before but I was feeling a different type of sympathy for me.

I didn't want sympathy!! I was still same Shama.

I called him but he didn't receive! He wasn't talking to me in normal way after watching my friends in home. I don't know what exactly he was thinking? But that day I saw a possessive husband in him.

A husband who wants to hide his wife from every outsider!

Even After two more attempts he didn't receive the call at that time I listened a knock on the door so I scoot to open that while adjusting my dupatta on shoulders.

"Tum?"

(You)
I exclaimed as I wasn't expecting him

"Itna heeran hone di ki loorh hai? Kisi aur nu aauna si ki?"

(Why are you surprised to see me? Were you expecting someone else?)

That answer was full of rudeness, I was shocked to listen that but still stay calm.

"Koi nhi aata yaha! Na tumhari mojudgi me na hi geer mojudgi me."

( no one comes here to meet me neither in your presence nor in absence)

I state very clearly as I know what, he was saying, other day, I noticed his gaze which was showing anger and hate towards Zamil, I don't know what he noticed in Zamil which made him so much angry and dishearten towards him

"College me meri un logo se thodi ladai ho gayi thi, to Richa or wo dono aa gaye mujhse baat karne ke liye... Wo Pehli baar aye the, aur agar tumhe pasand nhi aaya to ye aakhri baar bhi hoga... Ab koi nhi ayega yaha..."

(I had a little argument with those people in college, so Richa and they both came to talk to me ... They  came for the first time, and if you don't like it, then it will be the last time... Now onwards no one will come here...)

I said because then everything was in front of my friends so I didn't have to hide anything from them.. I could tell them clearly that they can't come to my home otherwise I always made fake excuses to stop them to come home.

"Jihna nu bulauna hai bula... Har rooz bula.. Bas chupane di lorh nhi hai gi! Aur Meri geer mojudgi de wich koi munda ten'nu milne de waste is ghar wich nhi ayega"

(Invite them... Invite them everyday, but don't hide from me. And I don't want any boy to come to meet you in my absence)

My blood got a boil after listening that, he could not stop me to meet anyone but I prefer not to make that matter very big and try to stay calm but somewhere he showed his small and orthodox mentality!

"Tum mujh par shak kar rahe ho? Tumhe kya lagta hai, main kya karti hu un ladko ke sath tumhari geer mojudgi me?"

(so you're doubting on me? What do you think, what do I do with those boys in your absence?)

I asked with anger as well as disappointment! But he stay silent, I throw a glare on him before going towards the kitchen.

My tears were making my vision blur, I was feeling so sad, I was stopping myself to do anything wrong and he was doubting on me! I didn't accept Zamil's proposal because I knew about my limits but being a husband it's his right to doubt in me.

HOW DISAPPOINTING!

I made roti for both of us, in the time being he came out of bathroom after talking bath and sat down in the wait if dinner to be served. I didn't want to talk, to him nor I wanted to go in front of him but I'd to do serve him dinner. Holding the dishes in my both hands I Marched towards him, but I served him without uttering a single word!