📚11.📚

"Come. I'll drop you" Zamil offered me lift but I refused and took steps further. But he moved his bike with Me.

"Shama why you have shift in another home? Yaar come back to same apartment you live with Richa, she is also alone" I looked towards him but even after gathering all courage that was difficult for me to answer that question. I prefer to ignore that question and moved towards bus stand, Zamil's bike was moving with me and his gaze as saying that he need answer.

"Shama I'm asking something"

This stubborn guy!

I wanted to smack my forehead on his stubbornness but couldn't as I was on road.

"I wanted to focus on studies so I shifted to another home" I replied and  he stopped his bike in front of me.

"You're not looking alright, come! I'll drop you to your home"

I don't know how did he understood my situation? I actually wasn't feeling well, I was feeling sick and walking was being difficult to me. So without debating further I mounted on his bike. "Stop the bike here" I said when we were few metered away from my home, I didn't want to let him know where was my home.

"Where is your home? Won't you offer a cup of tea?" He asked while stopping the bike on the empty side of the road.

"I'll surely invite you as well as Vihaan and Richa too, but not today. I have to take rest today" I made an excuse and took steps further after greeting him and soon gliding on his bike he was disappeared from my eyes.

Abbas was at home so I couldn't invite my friends, that's been some more than two months when I shifted in that apartment and since first day Richa was requesting me to come to my new place but somehow I was delaying to fulfil her demand.

I knocked the door and he open the door making my blood boil, I wanted to shout on him but stopped myself.

"Ajj jaldi aa gayi college to"

(You arrived early)

I nodded nodded without bothering to reply.

I was hell frustrated due to his stubborn villager nature. In two and a half months I had been working to groom his personality but he was stucked on the same point.

"Mene jo kapde diye the wo kyu nhi pehne?"

(Why aren't you wearing those clothes that I had given you?)

I asked and moved towards kitchen to cook lunch for both of us, but he smiled at me showing his teeth which were the second white shade on his dark face, first white thing was the white part of his eyes.

He was wearing a baggy pajama with a loose cotton vest which was so horrible! His pot belly was peeping out from the discoloured clothes and I wanted to hit my head on the nearest wall because I was tired of repeating a single thing in those months

What wrong was I doing? I just wanted to made his personality better so that I could introduce him with my friends without any hesitation ans embarrassing feeling in myself but he wasn't ready to change him a single bit.

"Tumhe koi farq nhi padta na... Main kuch bhi kehti rahu tumhe wo hi karna hai jo chahte ho!"

(You don't mind what ever I say...  No matter whatever I keep saying  you always do what you want to do!)

I said with disappointment and started looking for utensil to cook lunch, I was feeling angry and frustrated with his behaviour. I always told him to comb his hair properly but his hair always spread messily. He always had the same reason that he wasn't going anywhere so no need to wear good clothes and comb hair properly as if he groom himself so well before going out from home. I honestly feel scared to go out with him, because he need to learn proper way to walk, talk and even eating manners, but unfortunately he wasn't ready to change himself.