📚 5.📚

He was sitting sadly in front of me when I was checking the result of entrance exam. I was able to see how sorrowful he was, but reason was unknown to me!

"I'm selected" I exclaimed happily, he suddenly looked at me with brokenhearted feelings on his face. Though he must be didn't understand the meaning of those english words but the happiness dancing of my face was enough to tell everything.

"Wapis Kado jauna hai tennu?"

(When you've have to go back?)

He questioned Without meeting eyes with me, but his heavy voice was addressing the condition of his heart.

"Parso chali jaungi"

(Day after tomorrow)

I replied meekly, he  saw me for a very long moment and nodded before going out from the home, I was confused because I watched a different Abbas that time, who didn't smile with my happiness. But at that time I ignored everything and only focus on my plan about admission.

"Oh no... I have to wash dishes and clean the kitchen" I suddenly remember and made myself stand to go towards the kitchen but my brain was busy in planing for my admission and all.

I was washing dishes when a big arm wrapped around me from behind which made me jump very high, "Aaaahh" I screamed in frightening situation but the grip became tight around my waist. I was feeling scared, my heart was beating very fast and hands were shivering.

"Shama" He muttered and my tears made their way out from my eyes.

"Hun ki hoya?" He asked and I held the kitchen slab with both hands and leaning forward I cried out.

( what happened Now?)

"Tumne mujhe dara diya"

(You made me scared)

I muttered still in crying situation and he envelope his both arms around my waist.

"Meri jhalli! Dariya na kar"

(Oh my idiot girl no need to be scared)

He said with a smile but I was still crying with my heavily beating heart. He turned around me and I was only watching his face which was smiling. After wiping my tears he drew out two band of flowers from his pocket  and wrapped in my either wrists, he was trying to make our every moment of togetherness memorable by doing all these things.

"Ye kaam Main kar lawanga, tu araam kar"

(I'll do this work, you leave this)

He said about the kitchen work and caressed my back after embracing me in his strong grip and kissed my forehead one more time before asking

"Shama ki hoya hai das men'nu, tu jab to shahir to wapis ayi hai, udaas hai! Tu pure ik mahine which ik wari wi nhi muskurai"

(Shama tell me what happened? In this whole one month you've not been smiling only for once)

After that he didn't say a single word but only run his fingers in my hair making me shiver from inside and I didn't had words to answer him.

==============

I was ready to leave for City, I was feeling so happy and excited to join college, its like a dream come true for me. I was the first or maybe second girl of my village who was continuing her studies, all Thanks to my husband who doesn't treat me like a free slave but gave me permission to study further. I respect him for than anyone else and he deserve that respect but sometimes life play a game with us, it give a thing and takes another....