20:his lifeline

"i am me,i'm not trying to change,
but i'm trying to hide"
-

no one pov
the child is grown to become a beautiful human being far from transferring himself to a devil once controlling.the heart was beating with the same rhythm that voiced out a soulful lullaby.

the child was perfect

the now strong little one that could step walking along the yard had a dream,a dream that he hold till now even the time past by roughly throughout his damaged levels.

to be embraced,
to be cared,
to be loved...

losing the person whom doesn't mean anything like the dream was nothing painful.it didn't hurt him at all knowing his emotions were everywhere,not in place he was finger crossing for it to be since nobody was searching for his footsteps anymore.

the dream was long gone crashed at the back of his mind and whenever the thought of finding warmth from somebody's contact,he felt like a newborn child once again.

maybe he was twice being greedy with himself had weight hundreds pounds and height tall enough to catch the book from the shelves,nether less that was only his physique...his heart still looked brand new for any helpful advices of affection.

story time...
the scene was unconcernedly silent. everybody couldn't mouthed a word nor even a gesture to whom was coming from the closed door.the sight of the person was terrifying to just watch and not even blinking the eye.

jeon junghyun

that was jeon jungkook's father.he was standing proudly,with a sickening smile he wished wasn't there to provoke hiw hus life would be more towards the hell by now,yes-just by seeing him.

"hye my son,i knew you're shocked,your face told it somehow really well-"he stopped as the antagonist made a few steps and now being in the centre front of his son's hospital bed.he crossed the both arms against his chest and continued upwards "-i miss you jungkookie,dad misses you too much"

jungkook just sat there with head now hung low,tear glistening his eyes that were once filled with excitement after waking up and presently started to refill with only frightened blurry sight because of the father figure in front of him.

he was supposed to be happy after hearing the word "dad misses you" however somehow it sounded so plained and expressionless...

beside jungkook and seokjin who only knew about him,taehyung stared with confusion as to why a stranger claimed himself as a father,and the reaction told otherwise that the appearance was lovely to show himself.

taehyung suddenly had the urged to ask him,and so do to clear the stuffy atmospheric pressure between them inside the room. "i'm sorry but who are you,sir? are you his father?" he asked politely,somehow he hoped not to because after turning around,he could see jungkook biting on his own bottom lips harshly,like a knife piercing through that sent a concerning feeling inside of the older's heart.

the man returned the question first with a chuckled,a dark chuckled that made the youngest shivered on his spine,abruptly hugging himself in between. "of course i am,don't you hear what i'm saying just now young man?" with that,taehyung bowed his head quickly after muttering a small "sorry" as apologetic sign.