1:drunken night

"i fought till the end but gain nothing in return"
  -

no one pov
people often kept saying wearing a mask is just to cover off the reality truth of yourself.meaningful words that came out of the individual mouth is just a liable sentence that shouldn't be trusted too deeply.

everybody that goes on paying up the price of the mask is what we supposed to say a brave decision for the next untruth world.you have to hide the weaknesses that spoke sadness and sorrow while holding up a sheets of tons piled up lies.

that's how jungkook's life was currently.he played a role of important income to outcome the depression.he masked himself and not following his true dreams because of the intensely lined up debts from his late parents.he was a lovable kid inside from hearts but nobody should now his weaknesses from now onwards.

without the loving parents and a full hatred from his only family,her sister was a nobody but a chase for him to gain her attention as well as balancing some part time jobs to pay.he dropped out everything he loved so early without complaining,but it was just not enough...

and that's how he gain nothing in return
but just a free debts from..

story time...
jungkook groaned as he lifted himself from the comfy bed and stretched his both arms to the sky catch none.he felt asleep after getting back from his daylight job which was an art teacher.he looked at the time and it was currently 5:30pm which meant he will be starting to go work yet again on 6:30pm sharp.

after having a debate on whether to go lay down and passed out,he needed to go just because of money and no more,that's just the only reason after all.he walked over the bathroom and faced his imperfect skin.

it was dull,no colour and the dark circle under his eyes said it all,he didn't had any good enough sleep since the time he remember starting to work two times a day,including being a bartender in nighttime.he shrugged it off and headed straight to shower,freshen up for tonight awful day yet again.

he went downstairs just to find her sister talking to another stranger looking guy on the couch he never met before.it would be a lie if he said he wasn't worried about her relationship with lots of other man too,but whenever he tried to protest,she just made him deal with it in other place.

he sighed and went straight to the front door without looking back at them having fun with each other without his consent everytime.

lisa just smirked looking at him and decided to tease him a bit.it was an enjoyment to her to say the least. "kookie-ah,look i bring some hot guy,not like a unworthy slut like maybe~ you?" she said and ruffled her hair further.

jungkook just looked back and put on a worried face,his mask was for everyone but not his sister,lisa was the only person left he has in this world to live with.

"you should be careful noona,not just-"lisa stood up cutting what his disheartened voice on air.she crossed her arms and looked at him intimately "don't you remember what i say?i paid this house for us living here and you had a gut to call me noona? address me properly young man"

he looked down in defeat and sighed "im-im sorry,mr-mrs.lalisa" and that being said,she went towards the door smiley slightly and closed it harshly making a loud sound,startling the younger.jungkook couldn't careless anymore,he just straightly headed towards the night club ,which only two blocks away from where he was living...