27:unlike happiness

"i met you because my heart spoke what i found solacing"
-

j.jungkook pov
at the end of the years i had spent too long yet felt like only a second living,all i want to own was love.the feelings that i never imagine could sound so solacing and beautiful like diamonds sparkling under a dawn,a sunrise that shines.

the love i craved was only to be given when i met you in the first snowfall under a cherry blossom tree.maybe it was only an imaginary part of my story life. however,it felt so true when it was you.

the eyes.
the feelings.
the love.

all the things that was puzzled to be completed was all of yourself.i could see now you're falling apart even given a hint of everything from the start,yet i decided to cherish little things we sacrificed to continue being together...

all at once.

i learnt we both had a challenge deep under the ground to face for love,yours are mine and mine is yours.that was it,i want both our souls to be connected to create another maze of love and comfort,to find where we are,what trouble we face,how much we earn,but as us.

"taehyungie hyung,i am waiting for our ending this time...please be happy,hyungie."

-j.jungkook

story time...
i woke up seeing nothing but a blur surrounded my eyesight.everything was purely white even i could only see clearly in the moment.i thought i was laying and in fact it's true...

after quite some time struggling,my vision became bearable and i was actually covered in soft mattress in a spacious hospital ward room all alone by myself.there's an oxygen mask on top of my mouth too as it was exchanged with smoke and cleared view while i was breathing abnormally.

suddenly it hit me firmly on the core...

father...
hyungies...
taehyung...

even when i was laying on the soft mushy bed,a tear ran from my side cheeks and accidentally touched the comforter and the pillow beneath me.i plainly remembered everything from the starts. from being discharged and kidnapped by my own father,to all of a sudden passed out.

"h-hy-hyungie" with my harsh cracked voice,i couldn't uttered anything.inside of my throat felt like a sand paper deeply in me.i tried to move my body too but it was just impossible because only a single move,i felt like to scream my whole.

however,there's nobody here,nobody there.i tried to look around the room while lifting my head a bit with a hiss coming out,but to no avail anyone wasn't present.

maybe they waited outside...

since the attention of finding nor hearing another person's voice got me hardly,i decided to try moving once again even it was probably the things to avoid in the meantime.i just need to see my hyungs.i wanted to apologise.

i attempted to move my legs and surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as my abdomen area was.mainly the reason was because my father brutally attacked the certain part.i hissed and whimpered in pain as every parts felt a bit tough to coordinate together.