chapter nine

Louis had brought me home as well as stopping on the way for me to run into the drugstore and pick up some cough drops for Margaux. When we had arrived at my apartment, we both acted a little less lively than before. I was getting the idea that he liked spending time with me just as much as I liked spending it with him. The sheer thought made my stomach flutter. Especially when he insisted we exchanged numbers instead of relying solely on twitter.

Louis and I said our goodbyes and he left, but not without trying to hide the humungous grin on his face. Unlocking my apartment door and entering, I tossed the bag of cough drops at Margaux, causing her to jump up, ready to bombard me with questions to which I answered vaguely.

The next few days were relatively similar. So much so, that you could say it was routine. Every morning I would wake up and "go to town" aka, Louis' apartment. Occasionally when I had spare time at home in between, I'd film a video. Luckily, Margaux was usually busy so she wasn't around to notice how much time I was actually spending "in town".

Of course she'd be suspicious if I told her where I was actually going, so I just kept it a secret. It wasn't like I was lying, I just avoided telling her about it. Technically, I was going to town every day. To see Louis.

We had been living in this routine for a few weeks now, and Margaux still hadn't met Louis or even heard me mention him since the coffee shop day for that matter.

I knew if she was aware of how much time we were spending together, she'd be on my ass about it being weird but I didn't think it was. Louis had the rest of the month off since he went on tour the month after, so he had loads of free time. Of course we didn't spend every second together, but we spent a good amount of time.

Louis was currently over my house and since he had only been here a small deal of times and only briefly, he was looking around my room. He kept touching the weird stuff I had and holding it up asking about it and laughing.

I was trying to film a new video while he did that, so I kept getting distracted by all the noise he was making. I kept laughing so much that I wasn't able to focus on the video.

"Sorry guys," I giggled, looking over at Louis.

"Louis' distracting me." I laughed, trying yet again to focus on my video concept.

They had yet for me to introduce them to Louis, and I wondered if any directioners that viewed my content could tell who he was from
off-screen. It actually spiked my curiosity a bit.

"Anyways--," I stopped to look up again as more shuffling and clinking could be heard off-screen. "Just don't break anything."

"I won't," was the last thing I heard before,

smash

"LOUIS!" I saw my eyes widen through the view finder. My expression was hilarious. My eyes were huge and my jaw was completely unhinged.

"SORRY!" he shouted.

I face palmed inwardly as concern dominated my expression.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Yep," he muttered from the floor, reaching for his foot. "Just dandy."

I gave him a worried expression before he told me to go back to my video and that he'd just go and make some tea. Apparently he had tripped over one of my tripods whilst paying more attention on not breaking anything than watching where he was going.

He also had started leaving his own box of tea here. Yorkshire? I wasn't sure why he insisted on that brand, but apparently it was far better than my "unworthy" brands as he had put it. That guy sure was a nutter, but then again, so was I.