Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ Rᴇᴇᴠᴇs- ☁︎︎ᴍᴇ☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Rough, Virgin, Cursing⚠︎︎

☞︎Since your a virgin for Anthony's birthday, you want him to take your virginity☜︎
———————————————————————

"Happy birthday!" You jump on Anthony hugging him and he wakes up startled. "Thank you." He says turning over. "Come on get up please I got you a gift." He sits up on the bed running his hands through his hair stretching. "Let me see." He says opening his hands. "No I don't but I will take you to lunch." You say laughing. "Babe yes you do give it." He whines tugging on your hair lightly. "Fine." You reach on the side of the bed and give him a box. He shakes it biting his lip. "Open it!" You say smiling and he opens the top...

"Babe?" He asks. "Yes." Your reply to him. "I don't understand." He asks holding up the lingerie in red his favorite color. "I'm your gift!" You say kissing him. "Are you doing this for yourself or me?" He asks confused. "Both." You say smiling. "So you want to lose your virginity on MY birthday." He asks. "God Anthony yes!" You exclaim. "Well, how do you wanna do it." He asks taking off his shirt. "Your way." You say kissing him passionately. He nods and unclips your bra exposing your boobs. "Fuck." He moans. He flips you both over so he's on top. "Have you ever touched yourself?" He asks sliding down your panties slowly. "No." You stutter. "My little angel." He praises and looks at you for consent and you nod.

Anthony rubs your clit with his thumb and you moan uncontrollably. "Calm down babe." He says stopping. You nod then he sucks on his fingers. "Ready?" He says holding up his two fingers. You nod scared of the pain that's gonna come from his long fingers. "It might feel uncomfortable but just wait." He says as he pushes both in and you scream in pleasure and pain. "Fuck Anthony!" You scream trying to close your legs. "Do you wanna do this yet?" He asks taking out his fingers. "Now Anthony just ignore me." You say feeling sore already. He nods and takes off his pants revealing his massive length almost 11inches. You've seen his dick occasionally but never in your face hard. "Do you want me to suck it?" You say stuttering pointing at it. "No." He says smiling. He holds your legs open and you take a deep breath. "3-2-1." He pushes inside of you and he puts a pillow over your face and you scream into it lick someone shot you. "Please!" He slides the rest in moaning from how tight you are. "Fuck I love your pussy too bad I have to stretch it out." He says in between groans of pleasure. Tears roll off your face from the pain. "It's gonna feel better give it time." He says pounding into you roughly. "I feel you everywhere." You scream stuttering. After a while, you feel a little pleasure and you let out a moan. "Good girl." He says then he rubs your clit sending you over the edge. "FUCKING HELL ANTHONY!" You instantly cum on his dick shaking uncontrollably. "Fuck!" You scream coming down from your high. "I'm close angel." Your legs feel numb as he destroys your pussy. "Fuck I'm gonna cum again!" He pulls out of you and you lose all pleasure. He stands on the bed. "Come suck." He demands. You slide off the bed and get on your knees and take his long length in your mouth. "Fuck!" He curses over you as you touch his balls. He pushes your head down and his tip touches the back of your throat. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" He shoots a huge load in your mouth and you swallow it gagging. "Good girl." He says panting. He climbs back on the bed with his dick getting softer. You get back on the bed with your jello legs next to him. "1 to ten?" He asks talking about your first time. "6." Your reply and he nods satisfied. "I never knew your cock was that big." You say and he laughs jerking himself off. "Wanna go shower?" He asks. "I can't walk ant!" You scream laughing. He laughs and walks off into the bathroom with his big dick swinging. "Can't wait till tomorrow!" He screams and you roll your eyes. "And best birthday ever!"
———————————————————————-
The end

Sorry for the wait I was gonna donut yesterday but I had a bad headache which you don't care about so goodnight lmao