Jᴏsʜ Rɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅs- ☁︎︎ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Rough, Degrading, Cursing⚠︎︎

☞︎Horny, you pick up your Amazon package and the delivery guy is hot and he opens your package☜︎
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You get hornier and frustrated waiting for your package pacing around your couch. "Come on, come on." You grumble. Walking into the kitchen you check your phone and it still says out for delivery. "Fuck." You mumble mad. Your pussy starts throbbing for attention from a toy. Your doorbell rings and you throw your phone and put on a crop top covering your bra. You swing open your door and a tall sexy man is standing there. "Hi, I'm Josh you are?" You tell him your information. "Well, this is for you sorry for the wait I'm kinda new." He says apologizing. You nod. You peek in the box. "Umm, this is not mine." You say and he turns back around. "Oh, I'm so sorry wrong address I wasn't reading correctly." He says. "Let me go get the right one." He takes the box back from you and you whine. He comes back a few minutes later and you're practically dying inside. "Here you go." He says. "I need a signature please." You look down at the board and his big dick is bulging through his tight khaki pants. "Do you have a pen?" You ask tapping your feet on the floor. "Umm fuck no." He says.  "Okay one sec come in." You say. He walks inside your house and closes the door behind him. "Nice house." He compliments as you look everywhere for a pen. "My dad bought it." You say smiling. "Must be nice." He says. "Having an old rich guy like your dad no it isn't." You say rolling your eyes. "Finally!" You shout as you grab a pen out the draw. Josh hands you the paper and you try to sigh it but it's out of ink. "Fuck this!" You shout wanting your toy inside you. He takes the pen and licks the tip and hands it back to you. "Try." He says and you drop the pen getting hornier by this man towering over you. You bend down to get it and you write your signature at the bottom of the paper. "Thank you." You say. "My pleasure." He replies and pleasure reruns in your head in slow-mo. He walks to your door and opens it. "Wait!" You say. He stops. "Yes?" He says. "Don't you need a picture of the box?" You say. "Not really I can't put it on the phone that I was handed to you and I have a signature." He says. "No, I think you do." You say biting your lip. "Let me get you a tip." You say. "I'm not supposed to take tips. He says stuttering. "Sit I'll be right back." He sits down at the counter and you run upstairs take off your bra and putting the shirt back on. "You walk back downstairs with twenty dollars and you walk towards him. "Here you go, sir." You say seductively feeling his bulge that's growing by the second. "Umm thank you." He says stuttering. "I think you should stay and see what I got." You say placing yourself on his lap and he bites his lip. "Fuck it!" He moans. "What did you get?" He asks grabbing your ass. "I think you need to show me something first." You say and he wiggles his long fingers in your face and attaches them to your flit and rubs it. "So what did you get?" He asks more demanding. "Let me open it for you." Getting up you grab the box and rip it open and pull out a tiny but powerful vibrator. "So I'm your toy for today?" Josh asks. "For today." You say takeoff off the crop top showing your boobs. You get back on his lap and he rips your panties off while looking at you. "I don't know if you still deserve this." He says smirking. "The Amazon guy is freaky." You say emphasizing 'is'. "Maybe he is." He replies pushing you off his lap taking off his shirt. He rubs his abs seductively while unbuttoning his shorts. He pulls down his shorts and takes off his hat. He sits it on your counter. Josh stands in his underwear. "I think you should use it." He says pulling you close to him. He slides down your shorts and damp panties. He takes the vibrator from you and rubs it on your clit and you moan. He sticks it inside of you and takes the remote. He immediately turns it on and you moan loudly. "Lose the shirt." He says turning up the power and your legs become weak. You take off your shirt. "No bra?" He says turning it up more. "No." You stutter. He walks to your couch and sits on it. "Come over here." You walk over to him with your weak legs almost falling to the ground. "Suck and make it quick." Josh says pulling down his underwear and his 9-inch cock slaps his stomach. "Why?" You ask and he turns the vibrator on. "Fuck!" You yell. "I have work slut." He says pointing to his dick. You spit on his dick and suck on his tip and he throws his head back. "Fuck don't tease me." He says groaning. "Stay for a while." You say jerking him off slowly. "I have work." He says clenching his jaw trying to hold in his groans. "Suck me off now." He demands. Josh turns the vibrator on its highest level and you practically have ten thousand orgasms at once. "Turn it down!" You scream with your legs going numb. "Suck!" He yells back. You put your mouth around his dick deep throating him gagging. "I'm cumming!" You yell squirting on your carpet. "Fuck good girl." He says pushing your head down on his dick. "Your mouth works so fucking good." He says groaning loudly. He starts face fucking you and your saliva run down the side of his cock. He groans when he twitches in your mouth and bites his lip. "I'm cumming baby girl." He moans and pushes his dick down your throat and cum fills your mouth. You cum on the vibrator and he takes his dick out your mouth and you swallow his warm cum. You bite your lip coming to your high again. "Well I have to go I get off at three. Numbers on your counter call me." He gets his underwear off the floor and slides them on. "Here's your remote don't use it without me." He says winking and he gets the rest of his clothes on. "Bye for now. I'll be back." He says and you nod cumming yelling out. You immediately turn it off and take it out and your cunt is dripping. He bites his lip and walks out leaving his hat. "Jos-" You get cut off when he shuts the door running to his truck. You sigh trying to get up but your legs won't cooperate. "Fuck." You mumble laying out on your wet carpet. You grab your phone and call your father. "Hi daddy I need a new carpet." You say. "It got wet." "The white one dad!" "Thank you bye." You hang up and you finally get enough strength to walk to your counter and Josh's number is there. You put on your shirt and walk upstairs with no pants on.

A few hours later...

Someone knocks on your door. "Special delivery!" A familiar voice yells. You run down the stairs in your sweatsuit. You swing open your door and Josh is there with flowers. "I came to get my hat." He says and you whine. "No I'm kidding he says laughing pulling you to him. He shuts the door and looks around. "New carpet already?" You nod and he grabs your ass kissing you. "Show me that you earned these flowers." You grab his hand and you lead him up the stairs down your long hall to your master bedroom. You take off your shirt and slide down your pants showing your red lace lingerie. "Fuck." He moans and he lays the roses on the dresser. "Where's the toy at?" He asks. "Why do I need it when I have you?" You say. "Where is it?" He asks stepping closer to you untying your bra. "A lady never tells her secrets." You say biting your lip. "Then a lady's pussy gets destroyed." He says pushing you on the bed. He steps out of his shoes and takes his socks and strips off all his clothes and his dick is already rock hard. "Fuck me, Josh." You say opening your legs. "I don't wanna be called that." He says. "Daddy." You say and he climbs on top of you. He rips off your panties. "Hey, those were expensive!" You yell. "Shut the fuck up." He pushes inside you stretching you out and you yell. "Daddy!" You yell as he goes deeper and deeper. "Your so tight baby." He compliments and you can't form any words. All you can do is moan and take his dick. "Speechless?" He says laughing. He grips onto your hips and smashes into you obliterating your cunt. "Fuck daddy!" You scream and he hits your g-spot and you gasp. "Right there." You stutter. "Beg for it." He says going slower right below your spot. "Daddy please fuck me till I can't walk ever again, I want your huge cock inside my pussy and mouth and even my ass. Please daddy." You beg then you clench around him. "Get in doggy." He pulls out and you get in doggy. "Don't move." He hear him walk away. "Daddy?" You whine. After a while, he comes back and puts something inside you. You hear him push a button and your vibrator starts and you moan loudly as he turns it up to the highest level. "Fuck!" Your legs start shaking already and you immediately feel your high approaching. "I want you to hold it or I get to beat you. With a belt and you get ass fucked." He says smirking. He climbs back on the bed under you so you over him. "Josh I can't hold it it's killing me." You moan with tears of overstimulation. "Josh please!" You say. "Nope." He replies jerking off slowly. You scream as you clench around the toy almost pushing it out. "I can't!" You scream and you immediately squirt a whole shower on your bed shaking like crazy. "He laughs and gets from under you and takes the toy out and replaces it with himself slamming into you. "Take it." He says in your ear. Your pussy is so sensitive you can barely feel your legs. He groans because of his wet you are. "I'm cumming again!" You yell grabbing the sheets. He pulls your hair so you're looking at the ceiling and you cum on his dick. "Fuck I'm so close." He moans. His dick gets harder by the second and you feel his cum fill up your wet cunt and he moans loudly pulling out. "Fuck your so good at everything." He says. Your cum mixed spills out your pussy and he sticks his two fingers in there and holds them to your mouth. You suck on them and he moans. "Your such a good girl for me. Squirting, taking my dick, obeying me sometimes." He goes on. You fall into the pillow as your legs give out. "I can't shower tonight." You whine and he pulls the cover over you. "Can I stay over?" He asks. "If you fuck me like that every damn day." He climbs under the covers and rubs your clit falling asleep eventually.
———————————————————————
The end

Hey, guys so yeah.

So umm yeah so yeah so umm did you go and read the first chapter about the regulations and stuff if you didn't go do that, please. I beg you.

Leave a request while your there.

I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL SMUT COMING SOMEDAY THIS WEEK!

So stay tunedddddd

The wait can you stay tuned into a book? I don't know.