Vɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ- On set

☞︎ Your a porn actor and it's your first time on camera and your also a big virgin☜︎

LAMOAOAO ANYWHO
——————————————————————————

You walk in your dressing room nervous but excited to be filming. You hear things being moved outside the room so you peek out and it's a room set up. "Are you ready." The director says knocking on your door. "Umm almost." You say startled. You slip into the robe your supposed to be wearing and walk out. "Great looking good." The worker says walking you to your place. "Wheres Vinnie?" The director says and someone calls his name. A tall sexy man comes out in his underwear and looks at you and smiles. You put your hand up awkwardly and smile. "Places everyone!" The director shouts. "Your gonna get payed big time and forever be famous." The worker whispers to you as she fixes her hair. "Hopefully." You say giggling. "I'm a virgin-." You whisper and she gasps. "We'll just uh...don't show it he likes it rough." You nod and everyone gets in place. You sit at a table and the cameras start rolling. "Fuck I suck at homework..."

(Wait can we just all talk about how people who do pork literally can't act for their life anyway)

"I'll do it for you." Vinnie says seductively looking at your lace bra like he wants to rip it off you. "Thank you step bro."

(STOPPPP I CANTTT WRITE THIS ANYMOREEEE LAMAOOAOAOAOA K IM SORRY THIS IS MY LAST TIME IM IN TEARSSS)

"But I need something in return." He says resting his warm palms on your shoulder.

"Like what?"

"Like your sweet lips on mine."

"B-but were siblings."

He rests his soft lips on yours and you feel turned on immediately. He picks you up and brings you to the "bedroom." Your breath gets shaky and you slips off the bra you had on and massages your boobs. "Fuck." You both say in unison. He removes his clothes swiftly. "Suck." He says pointing his 9inch cock to your face. You grab his dick and he groans and the camera man comes closer.

💁🏼‍♂️🎥 BAHAHHAHA

He grabs hold of your hair and puts his dick in your mouth and you gag. You suck on him for a while and you feel his dick throbbing. "Fuck."

He grabs you again and puts in the bed in missionary and rubs your clit and spits on your pussy and puts his dick at your entrance. He pushes his dick on your entrance and you bite your lip in pain. He looks at you and smirks. He starts thrusting slowly and groaning. "Oh my god your so big." You practically yell in pain. He pulls out and puts you in doggy style. He grabs your hair with a strong grip and thrust into you softly. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He says and pulls out and you feel warm liquid on your ass. "That's a wrap!" The director yells. "Well that was fast." The lady says. "He usually last longer."
"It hurt so bad." You say and someone hands you a robe. "Your fine honey." They lady says and you out your arm around her so she can help you walk to your room. "K so get your clothes on and your good to go." You nod.

A few minutes later.

You grab your keys to your car. You get outside to your car. "Hey..." You turn around and Vinnie is towering over your short body. "h-hi." You say. "Here take this." He says with his face red. "It's my number." He says smiling. "Nice ass by the way." He says waking away.

Later at your house——-

You: hey it's me

Vinnie: hey! I was wondering when you were gonna text

You: I was nervous

Vinnie: we'll get ready for dinner meet me at McDonald's.

Vinnie: I'm kidding we're going to saddle ranch

Vinnie: 10pm

You: Ok see ya
———-
You smile and get your dress ready for later.

A few hours laterrrrrr
—-
You pull in the parking lot and get out your car and blah blah blah

You see Vinnie and he smiles. "Fuck he's so sexy." You think. "Come on." He mouths and you guys find a table. "So how are you?" He says politely. "Good." You say. "Do you thing I nut quickly?" he asks. "It was kinda f-fast." You say. "Fuck." He says. "Your a Virgin right?" You turn red and nod. He laughs. "Well I was asking if you wanna like continue going on dates and stuff." He says fiddling with the rings on his finger. "Your asking me out?" You say and he nods. "We've only met once though." You say. "Just think about it please." He says scratching his head. "Sure." "Wanna go somewhere private?" He says. "Sex?" "Its the first date." You say laughing. "Uh sorry he says. "I can show you something."

You roll your eyes and nod. You guys get in a car and go to his house. "You walk into a nice apartment building. He opens the door and closes it. You turn around and next thing you know his hands are around your neck. "Your such a slut." "I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." He says smiling.

————
The end 😩😩😩

I honestly felt like this kinda sucked

What do u think????

K bye for now😘😘😘