Gʀɪғғɪɴ Jᴏʜɴsᴏɴ- ☁︎︎ᴛᴏʏs ғᴏʀ ʙᴀᴅ ɢɪʀʟs☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Rough, Force, Degrading, Kinks, Anal⚠︎︎

☞︎When you're being rude to your boyfriend and he shows you his "Toy room"☜︎
——————————————————————-

"Whatever griffin." You say as you walk into his apartment. "So you want McDonald's for dinner?" He says. "Yes! For the last time!" You yell going on your phone. "What time do you wanna go out and get it?" He asks stuffing his mouth with chips. "It doesn't matter to me griffin." You say with attitude. "What's your problem?!" He asks standing up straight. "Shut up griffin." You say rolling your eyes. He growls and grabs your arm and pulls you off the couch.

"What the hell?!" You yell. He walks you down the hall to a room you never went inside. "This is for being a bitch." He says opening the door. He walks you inside and locks the door. You look around to see things hanging up like ropes, dildos, vibrators, and stuff. "Griffin?" You stutter. "Get on the bed and strip." You immediately get on the bed and take off all your clothes. "Griffin, what is this?" You say. "My toy room." He replies smiling taking off his shirt. "For bad girls." He adds. He goes in a closet and gets a machine with a big dildo attached to the end. "Get on all fours." He says. "Safeword is McDonald's." He says snickering. You get in doggy and he puts the machine behind you and turns it on. He pushes it closer and you feel it thrusting into you roughly. You moan in pleasure and pain. He stands in front of you. "Look at your slutty face." He says grabbing your chin. He grabs a remote and turns up the speed and you bite your lip. "Fuck!" You yell. "I'm gonna cum!" You exclaim and he turns the soles up higher. He takes off his pants and his 11-inch dick is rock hard. His dick is bigger than what you're taking now. You cum on the dildo moaning uncontrollably. "Good girl." He says and he turns it off and pulls it out of you. He sits it to the side and looks on his wall. "Which one you wanna try?" He points to a vibrator and a dildo. "For your ass." He says. You shrug and your legs give out so you lay on your back. "Pick one!" He yells. "Dildo." You stutter. "Good choice." He says and he climbs on top of you. "Missionary?" He says and you nod. He puts the toy on your ass and pushes it in and you gasp grabbing on him. "Griff!" You yell. "Call me master." He says. He slides the rest of the dildo in your ass stretching you out. "Fuck it hurts!" You yell. As he thrusts it on and out. He pushes it as far as it goes. "McDonald's!" You yell. He sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes taking it out. He throws it on the floor and pushes himself in your pussy. "Master!" You yell in pleasure. "Fuck your so tight." He sucks on your neck leaving dark hickeys. He Pulls it out grabbing the dildo off the floor pushing it in your pussy. He forces his dick inside as well and you scream. "Griffin!" You moan. "You like two dicks inside you?" He asks seductively. "Yes, master." You moan and he thrusts himself inside of you. "Fuck! Your so tight I can barely move." He says groaning. "Fuck it." He says and takes the dildo and starts slamming into you. "Griffin!" You yell and your legs shake. "If you call me griffin one more time your getting beat with a vibrator for the rest of the night." He says in between groans. "McDonald's!" You yell. "Don't take advantage of the word babe." He says going deeper. "I'm gonna cum!" You say in his ear. "Wait for me you slut." Seductively he says. "Please griffin!" You moan out. He pulls out and gets off the bed and grabs a whip. "I warned you." He cracks it startling you. He then gets a small vibrator and slides it in you. "Bad girl." He says turning it on. "Oh my Gosh!" You yell from how powerful it is. Get in doggy unless you want me to whip your clit. You immediately get in your hands and knees. He slaps the belt across your bare ass and you Yelp. "How many do you think you deserve?" He says rubbing your ass as you clench around the toy. "I don't know." You moan out cumming. He licks your pussy tasting your cum. He slaps the whip across your ass five more times and your ass is about purple. Your legs get weaker and your wetness rubs down your legs. "Your so fucking pretty but slutty." He says running his finger down your sensitive slit. You feel your high approaching and as griffin puts his tongue on your slit you immediately squirt on his face. "Fuck!" You both yell. "So sexy." He takes out the toy and starts eating you out. "You taste so good." He slides his long tongue inside you exploring your insides. You bite your lip overstimulated. Griffins face is practically inside you cause of his deep his tongue is. You moan uncontrollably with your legs shaking as he grabs your hips to keep you still. "Fuck I'm cumming again!" You cry out. You cum around his tongue and he continues eating you out. "Mcdonalds!" You tell out and he stops. "Now suck my dick till there's cum all over your face. I want you to gag and choke on it." He licks the cum from around his mouth and you get on your knees. You put his large dick inside your mouth sucking on it and he groans.

"Your always so good at this." He moans out. You push it farther down gagging on him. "More." He says. You go farther till it's hitting the back of your throat. "Fuck." He yells enjoying every bit of it. You jerk off what you can't fit in your mouth. He starts to face fucking you holding your hair in a ponytail. "Oh, my fuck!" He groans. He pulls out and cums all over your face. "Fuck." He moans as the last of it shoots out. He stops and lays on the bed. "Get up here." He says and you climb on the bed with your numb legs. He wraps his arms around you. "I'm not hungry anymore." He says tiredly. "Why haven't you ever showed me this room?" You as. "Cause you were always such a good girl." He replies kissing you. "Well I'm still hungry you say wiping cum off your face." You say. "Seriously?" He says. "Yes griffin." He rolls his eyes and gets out of bed. He puts on his underwear and other clothes. "Are you gonna shower?" He asks. "Yes." You say holding your arms out. He comes and picks you up walking out the room. He walks you in the bathroom and places you in the shower. "Don't fall." He says laughing. "Yes sir." You say smiling.

After a while you get out and put on new clothes. "Finally are you ready for the Grammys?" He says rolling his eyes playfully. "Whatever griffin." You say laughing.
———————————————————————-
The end

K so yeah vote comment

More to come soon obvi

K bye for now🦭