Jᴀᴅᴇɴ Hᴏssʟᴇʀ-☁︎︎ɴᴏᴡ☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Rough, Slight Force, Cursing, Swearing, Choking⚠︎︎

☞︎While at a party Jadens friends put a viagra in his drink planking him until he becomes serious about it and needs something☜︎
———————————————————————-

"No Jaden I don't drink." The music at the party is loud and flashing lights everywhere. Your boyfriend begging you to drink alcohol. "You'll like it I promise babe," Jaden begs. "No Jaden I didn't even wanna have this party." You growl to him. "My parents won't know." He says sipping his alcohol. You roll your eyes at him and he takes his fingers through your hair. "I love your eyes." He compliments. "Fuck you I'm going to the bathroom." You roll your eyes at him and walk to the bathroom. "I'm gonna kill him." You say to yourself mad but giggling. You get up and wash your hands and see jadens friends in the kitchen so you push past everyone. "What are we doing." You say slapping Bryce's arm. "Man shit." He says putting something in a drink. "Like what?" You say and Josh grumbles. "Do is a favor babe and give this to your lover boy. "What's in it, Josh?" You beg. "Man candy." He replies. "Fuck both of you I'm not giving that to him." You say mad. "Please." They both say at the same time. "What's in it for me?" You ask holding your hand out for the cup. "The party gets shut down and a lot of pleasure and that's all we're saying." You shrug because you want the party done. "Jaden baby!" You yell and he turns around shoving his friend from your seat. "Yes, my angel?" He replies pulling you into his lap. "Here you go." You hand him the cup and he sniffs it. "This is?" He asks. "Soda." You say shrugging. "Bryce made it for you." You add. He shrugs and drinks it in a few seconds. "That was fucking amazing, Yo Bryce!" He yells. He gives Bruce a thumbs up and Bryce laughs with Josh. A few minutes pass and Jaden gets quiet and moves around. You get off his lap and dig in his candy jar for a lollipop. You unwrap it and suck on it resting your head on Jaden. "Yo babe let's go upstairs." He says tapping his feet on the floor. "For?" You ask sitting up. "I'm horny." He whispers in your ear. "Out of the blue?" You ask and he nods. Bryce walks past you and whispers in your ear. "It was a viagra have fun tonight." He chuckles and continues walking. You remember the drink and growl at Bryce sticking your middle finger up. "Well, we have to wait till everyone leaves. Jaden stands up on the table. "Everyone get the fuck out!" "Party's over!" Everyone chatters and Jaden unplugs the speakers and people start walking out until the house is empty with cups on the floor and beer bottles. Jaden goes and locks the front door. "Upstairs right fucking now." He growls stomping up the stairs.

You walk into his room and close the door and he's already in his underwear. "Jaden seriously?" You ask tiredly. He looks at you and pulls down his underwear showing his huge throbbing dick. "Seriously." He says and points to the bed. "Get undressed angel." You take off your crop top and unbutton your jeans and skip the both of them off. After that, you unclip your red lace bra and pull down your panties. "Fuck." Jaden mutters. You crawl on the bed with your ass in the air and face in the sheets. "I swear I'm gonna fuck you up tonight." "I can last all night." He gets on the bed and slaps your ass and pushes a finger into you quickly taking it out. "Fuck!" You squeal. He smirks and then slides into you and you moan every inch. "Fuck Jaden." He slaps your ass harshly. "Call me daddy bitch." He groans out seriously. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" You scream. "Hold it." He says slamming into you harder than he ever has. "Daddy I can't you're going too fast." You yell clenching around him. "Cum and see what happens." He says pulling out. Jadens never been this rough and rude or calls you names while having sex. But the viagra is getting to him. "Ride me slut." He lays on the bed with his huge cock rock hard. You climb on top of him facing him and you push his dick inside you. "Fuck!" You yell sliding the rest in pain but pleasure. You start riding him slowly trying to calm down from your high approaching. "Faster bitch." He says sternly. "Jaden please let's take a break." You beg becoming uncomfortable on his dick. "Get off then." He says smirking. You get off his dick with your cunt wetter than ever. "Knees now." He demands with his dick covered in your wetness and precum. "Jaden." You whine getting on your knees. He walks toward you and rakes his hands through your silk hair. "Your gonna regret this whore." He smiles. "Mouth open." He says and you do as he says and he slides his dick in your mouth. "Fuck yes." He starts slow then he goes faster choking you. You gag on his cock with your eyes tearing up. He moans the king his head back twitching in your mouth. "Ready to swallow cum for the first time." He says in between groans. You've never swallowed anyone's cum because yeah. You gag loudly trying to breathe. "Calm down babe I'm close. He pushes your head farther making it touch the back of your throat. "Ahh, fucking hell!" He shoots a huge load in your mouth and pulls out slowly. "Swallow it." He says sternly staring at you. You force yourself to swallow his warm cum gagging. "Good bitch." He says patting you on the tip of your head. He hops on the bed pulling the covers over him still slightly hard. "Get off the fucking floor and go shower." You get up stumbling and walk to the bathroom. You get in the shower and face the water washing your mouth out. After you get out of the shower and dry off your body. You put on your pajamas and walk out of the bathroom. Jaden is on the bed sleeping naked. You get in the bed next to him and he starts spooning you. "You smell so good, angel." He says smelling your body. "Why Jaden?" You ask mad. "Babe I was drunk I'm sorry." He says. "I didn't want to swallow your stuff." You say. "I'm sorry babe." He says rubbing your shoulder. "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes. "I won't do it again. Please don't be mad." He says seriously. "I'm not." You say. You feel his boner on your cunt as he rubs your shoulder. "I'm so horny babe." He says kissing on your neck. "Save it Jaden." He groans. "Please." He begs. "No." You reply closing your eyes. He rubs your clit and you move his hand. "Not now Jaden." You say annoyed. "Tomorrow?" He asks. "When you apologize for calling me a bunch of shit." You say. "Your not a slut babe or a bitch your my angel."
———————————————————————

Hey 👋🏽

Anyway yeah so like yeah so umm

I hope this book doesn't get deleted cause yeah.

🦭

ALSO JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR WATTPAD!

THESE PEOPLE ARE OVER 18 AND YEAH SO DONT DELETE THIS :)

This story also isn't for sexual stimulation and this book is rated mature so yeah.

I FORGOT THIS IS SOMEONES ❤️REQUEST❤️