Nᴏᴀʜ Bᴇᴄᴋ- ☁︎︎Fɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Rough, Slight Force, Cursing, Degrading⚠︎︎

☞︎Your friend catches you fingering yourself and teaches you how to make it feel good☜︎
———————————————————————-

"Fuck me." You whisper to yourself as you watch a movie and a sex scene comes on. As soon as it started you got wet instantly. "No no no." You tell yourself but the horniness reaches your head so you shut your computer. Then you go down in your pants rubbing your clit moaning softly in your apartment. "Fuck." You whisper then you think about fingering yourself. You've never done it because you never had the thought of it. All the guys you've been with never did either. You roll your eyes and push your finger inside yourself. You huff trying to feel some pleasure but you feel nothing. Your phone buzzes and it's your friend Noah texting you about your lunch date. You look at the time. "I have time." You put your phone on silent and throw it on the floor. You curl your finger but it just gets more uncomfortable. "Fuck why won't it work!" You try swirling your finger and it gets worse. "Are you fingering yourself?" Someone asks from your bedroom door.

"Noah!" You say and you pull your finger out immediately. "What are you doing here?!" You ask startled. "Well, you kinda asked if you wanted to go to lunch together so yeah." You remember the text and you remember. "Get out I'm coming." You say with your face red as a tomato. "You're not doing it right." He adds. He walks toward you closing the door behind him. "Let me try." He says seductively and he sticks his two middle fingers up. "Noah please get out." You beg. He gets closer and pulls the covers off the bed slowly. "I'll show you since you wanna be a slut when you're home alone." You bite your lip when he speaks to you in this manner. "Noah." You stutter. "Don't." You said pulling the covers. He snatches them out of your hand and pulls them on the floor revealing your naked body with just a shirt on. "Your so fucking wet your soaking the sheets." He says climbing in the bed taking off his shoes. "Kiss me." He demands knowing you want to. "Noah we're friends and I wanna keep it that way." You say. "I'm your friend, but you let me see your pussy and get on top of you and call you a slut?" "Kiss me you fucking whore." He says mad. You kiss him immediately knowing you wanted to from the beginning. The kiss gets rougher and rougher until you bite each other's lips. "Fuck." He says taking off his shirt revealing his perfect abs. "Wanna see more?" He asks smirking and you nod pulling him back into a kiss. He sucks on your neck leaving dark hickeys and you moan into his ears. "Fuck you're making me so horny." He says taking a breath. He stops and unbuttons his pants. "Do the rest." You slide down his pants uncovering his clothed rock-hard dick. "Perfect." He praises. "Lay down and spread your legs." He says and you do exactly that. Noah gets in between your legs and kisses your clit and you moan. "Fingers need to be wet unless you want it dry." He asks. Noah holds his long fingers to your mouth and you suck on them tasting what he had for breakfast. He takes them out and slides them on your slit. "Please daddy don't tease me." You beg him with innocent eyes. "I won't baby." He slides both fingers in at once and you gasp.

"Noah! Fuck!" You scream in pleasure and pain. He smiles and sucks on your clit swirling his tongue around. You moan uncontrollably when he starts thrusting his fingers in you at a fast pace touching every spot you need. "Fuck I want more!" You beg screaming. "Take off the bra first," Noah says. You unclip your bra struggling and throw it on the floor and he slides off his underwear swiftly without you knowing until he makes it noticeable. "Fuck you're like a foot long." You look at his cock. "Nine but I'll make it feel like twelve if that what the whore wants." He says laughing. He slides his dick into you groaning every time you clench. "Take it." He says moaning. He gets it fully in then pulls out. "Noah." You whine kicking your legs. "I like Doggystyle better." You get in the position and he slides into you with no mercy and starts slamming into you occasionally slapping your bare ass harshly. "Fuck your so tight I can fuck you all night long." "That's if you could take it that long." He adds before grabbing your hair making it into a ponytail slamming into you. "I'm gonna cum!" You scream and clench feeling a knot in your stomach forming. "Cum on my cock slut." You immediately release around his cock with your legs feeling numb. It feels as if he goes faster and you moan not knowing how to feel. "Fuck!" You yell as he goes deeper stretching you out. "Your so deep!" You yell to him and he lets go of your hair. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He moans pulling out of you. He starts jerking himself off. "Knees." He says and you get on your knees and he cums all over your face. "Fuck!" He yells and more cum squirts out onto your face. "Fucking hell." He finishes and then lays on the bed on his back. "How much cum can a guy have." You say sarcastically wiping his cum off your face. "That was just the beginning of it." Noah says laughing." You get in the bed laying next to him and it's silent. "Well." You say breaking the awkwardness. After that, he sticks a finger in you and you gasp: "Fuck Noah!" You scream. "Right here." He curls his finger and it feels so good you could cum. He takes his finger out sucking on it. "Show me again." You say smirking. He smiles and starts fingering you while looking at you in the face. "Fuck." You moan out and he adds a third finger. "Noah!" "I'm gonna cum." You scream and he takes his finger out and you whine. "That's for being late for lunch." He says slapping his chest. He turns over and grabs the blanket and pulls it over the both of you. "We're just gonna go to dinner instead." He says going on his phone.
———————————————————————
Then end

K so yeah

🥲how have y'all been? Good, that's amazing lmao.

Umm so yeah vote and comment if you may cause yeah.

❤️🕳 I'm gonna be writing people request now🦭

☀︎︎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝- 1128☀︎︎