Dinner - Vinnie Hacker

Bonjour!

Guys ima sound like one of those narrators rq so bear with me🤭

Dinner at your stepmoms house with a flirty brother how can things possibly go wrong?

bye. THAT WAS HORRIBLEEE LMFAOOOOOO

but yeah enjoy!
———————————————————————————

"Family dinner?!" You exclaim looking at your dad. "Yes." Your dad explains. "Its our first time all together in the house so why not?" You groan and push past vinnie going to your room. he follows behind you and when you try to close the door he stops it. "what's so bad about dinner?" he asks. "you." you say trying to push your door closed but it won't even budge. "your a fucking brat." he says letting go and your door slams loudly. you've always found vinnie attractive but very annoying. you roll your eyes and start digging through your closet for something good to wear. you find a cute dress and a sweater to match it and you throw it on swiftly. you make your way down the stairs and your dad and step mom is there. "where's vinnie?" his mom asks. you shrug and flop on the couch.

a few minutes after waiting vinnie comes down the stairs in a turtle neck and pants. "finally." you all say

after several minutes in the car you make it to a fancy restaurant. you all make your way inside and you get seated at a table. "ciao im damon and i'll be your waiter for today. to get started what drinks can i get you?" he says. everyone says their order. "and for the pretty lady?" the waiter asks with a smirk on his face. "shirley temple." you say giggling. he nods and walks away. vinnies mom says "looks like someone find a little boyfriend." you smile. "i wish." you say and you both laugh. you see vinnie clench his jaw and look down at his phone. "i think me and vinnie disagree." your dad says. you roll your eyes lauging but vinnie doenst find it funny.

"here yall are." damon says setting down drinks. "and i made this just for you." he says sliding your drink to you. "she's not interested bro." vinnie says opening his straw. you look at him and give him a rough nudge on his thigh cause he's sitting next to you. the waiter ignores his comment and begins taking your orders.

"great!" he says walking away. "i'm going to the bathroom." you say getting up from the table. "me too." vinnie says following behind you. you make it over to a empty hallway where the bathrooms arm but then you feel a hand grip your arm. "flirting with a waiter is crazy." he says towering over you. "you know i can flirt 10x better." he says bringing you closer. "your my brother vinnie." you say shuddering. "you act like you don't want me. you fucking tease me all the time with other guys." he says bringing you even closer to where you can feel his bulge pressing against you. he lets you go and you walk to the bathroom thinking about what just happened.

you get in the bathroom and sit down and look down at your panties to see their damp. "fuck." you whisper.

you arrive back at the table and the food is on the table. you look at vinnie and he looks back at you smirking. "sit and eat." he says. you sit down and start eating but then you feel a hand on your thigh. you move your so his hand falls off but it just find your thigh again. "are you guys ready?" your dad asks and you nod getting up quickly.

at home-

you all get home and you make your way upstairs feeling vinnie trailing behind you. "well goodnight to you guys too." vinnies mom says thinking your big goijg to bed. "cmonnnn vinnie begs grabbing you by the waist." you remove his hand and you walk into your room. he follows behind you once again but you hear the door slam and it lock. "vinnie we c-" but before you get the words out you feel his lips press against yours. you pull away and look at him admiring his face. you smash your face back into his and he lifts you up and lays you on the bed. "i hate you." you say as he lifts up your dress. "you wont after this." he says seductively. he starts licking at your panties then he moves them to the side and starts sucking your clit. you cover your mouth suffocating your moan. "my slut taste so good." he says as you whimper. you both hear your parents go into their room. (their room is on the first floor btw😁) vinnie smirks and removes his shirt showing his hard abs. "get on your knees" he says sitting on the edge of the bed.  you remove your dress and bra swiftly and vinnie is memorized by your body. you then get on your knees and rub his bulge through his pants and he groans quietly. "stop fucking teasing." he says taking off his pants and his dick leaking pre cum springs out. you suck on his tip and he groans loudly bucking his hips. he immediately pushes your head down and you gag sucking on it. "fuck fuck fuck fuck." he says as you jerk him off and suck at the same time. he starts moaning uncontrollably rolling his eyes back. his dick starts throbbing in your mouth. "fuck i'm gonna cum." he says biting his lip. he stands up and grabs your hair and starts face fucking you making you gag uncontrollably. "swallow for me baby." he moans out. he thrust one more time and you feel your mouth full up with warm liquid and you swallow it. "good girl." he says.

he flops down in the bed coming down from his hugh and you stare at him. "what?" he asks confused. "what about me?" you ask. "your not getting off until you earn it." he says getting up naked. he grabs his clothes and walks out your room across the hall giggling.

you whine throwing your head back.
————————————————————————-

the end!

guys i think this sucked....i'm rlly in my flop era rn

k bye for now

also i didn't check for spelling errors so sorry