Noah Beck - Homework pt 2.

first story back guys🤭🤭🤭let's hope this ain't a mess......

I picked this story to do a part 2 abt cause i rlly liked it for some reason idk🤷🏽‍♀️

and a little authors note this ain't gonna have any capitalization cause i don't have it on my keyboard nor do i feel like turning it on😇
____________________________________

A few weeks after dating -

"Class! Mr Z. yells across the room, "We have a new student." The new mystery kid walks in and he's tall with a strong jaw line and long silk curls. "This is Devon." Mr Z Explains. Devon scans the room and takes a seat next to your boyfriend Noah. He gives Noah a motion asking can he sit next to him and he nods kindly, and moves his stuff. Devon takes a seat next to him. "Devon has moved here from Columbia, and is still learning his way around." Mr Z rambles on and on about him, so you open your laptop and start scrolling through the internet. "You!" He yells after a while of talking calmly. You look up to see everyone in the class staring at you. "Huh...?" You ask trying to get him to repeat himself. "Again. You not paying attention." He says rolling his eyes. "Your giving Devon a tour of the school today, so your dismissed form your classes for the day. You groan lowly and pack everything in your bag. Devon gets up and follows behind you as you leave the door. You look at Noah and smile at him missing his touch.

"So what's your name?" Devon asks awkwardly. You look up at him and tell him as he towers over you. "That's a pretty name." He says as you guys trot down the stairs. "Thanks", you say trying to hide that your blushing." He nods. You walk into the cafeteria and he follows behind you. "SO THIS IS THE CAFETERIA WHERE YOU GET YOUR FOOD obviously BUT UT GETS CROWDED FAST SO YOU MIGHT WANNA HURRY HERE AND YEAH." You yell trying to get over hundreds of people's voices. He nods once again. You show him all the classrooms and expectations in them. You both walk down the hall talking about school and you keep catching yourself admiring his face. "fuck i have a boyfriend...." You say in your head. The bell rings and everyone walks out the class and that hallways get packed immediately. "Uhm that's pretty much it and i'll show you the dorms." You say. "What about the library?" He asks concerned. "Uh yeah that too after the dorms cause it's on our way there." You say. He nods. As you walk down the hallway you stare at his face features and check out the veins crawling up his arm.

"What the hell?" You hear someone say softly but loud enough for you to hear. You look up and it's your boyfriend Noah. He looks at you furiously and storms away. "What's his problem?" Devon asks laughing. You fake laugh and shrug.

You make it to the part of the school with the dorms. You swipe your card and you hold the door open for Devon and he thanks you. "What's your room number?" You ask. "556." He replies. You eyes open wide. That's Noah's room.

"For real?" You ask nervously knowing your in trouble with him. "Yeah." He says holding the key out. "Fuckkkk." You groan dragging your feet. "What?" He asks. "Nothing." You say rolling your eyes. "That would be nice if you said that while i was on top of you." He spurts out knowing you were staring at him. "What..." You say. "You know what i mean sexy." He says moving his hand onto your waist. "I have a boyfriend." You say swiftly. "And we're here." You say shakily. He still looks at you flirty and opens the door. He walks and you trail in behind him feeling guilty. Waking in you see Noah laying on his bed. "Hey man." Devon says and gets Noah's attention. Your boyfriend looks up at him and says hi back. He looks to you and just stares but you can read his face he's not okay with you. "Hi Noah...." You say and he goes back on his phone. Devon puts two and two together that y'all are dating. "Well ima go and get uh...something from my car..." Devon darts out the room and you two are left alone. Noah puts his phone down and walks over to you cornering you. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks and you can clearly tell he's actually mad. "N-nothing we were just talking so-." He cuts you off. "So you stare him down like a fucking slut? Is that what?" He says waiting for a answer. "n-no it wasn't like that." You say innocently. "Do you think he can fuck you as good as I do? Make you scream his name? Make your fucking legs shake? Huh?" He asks. You shake your head in disagreement. "Fucking answer me bitch." "No." you say shivering at his deep voice. "Get on the bed and strip." He says raking his fingers through your hair.

"But Noah what if Devon comes back?" You say making your way over to the bed. "He's gonna have a show." Noah pushes you down in the bed and takes off your shirt and your pants so your completely naked. "Slut." He whispers under his breath as he gets on his knees. His lips make contact with your clit and you jump in pleasure. "Fuck." You say grabbing his hair. "No touching." He says moving your hand. You bite your lip and hes goes back to sucking on your clit. you start to moan and squirm as he sucks harder and harder. "Noah i'm gonna cum!" You say breathing heavily. He pulls away and you groan at the loss of stimulation. "Like hell you are." He says removing his shirt seductively. "Beg for it." He says taking off his pants showing his bulge. "please fuck me noahhhh." you say begging in your most seductive voice. "69." he says smiling. he lays on the bed and you swiftly get on top of him. you take off his underwear and his dick pops out and u spit and start stroking. he mumbles curse words under his breath. "suck it." he says entering a finger into you. you moan then start sucking on his tip. a harsh slap hits your ass and you squeal. "stop teasing me or i'll do something worse." he says. you put his dick back in your mouth and start sucking on it. after fingering you he starts eating you out. you moan on his dick creating vibrations. he then starts exploring your insides with his long tongue making you a moaning mess. you feel a pit in your stomach and ur legs start shaking. you clench around his tongue so he takes it out and replaces it with two fingers. "tell me when your gonna cum baby." he says. you fingers you faster and you feel yourself about to release. "I'm cumming!" you yell and he pulls his fingers out. you groan angrily. "fuck noah. stop edging me." you whine to him. "did i tell you to stop sucking me off?" he says. you go back to his dick and you let it hit the back of your throat. he lets out moans as you feel his dick throbbing. he starts bucking his hips face fucking you moaning louder than he was before. you start gagging. after a while you feel his cum hit the back of your throat as he lets out a loud long moan. "swallow it." he says coming down from his high. you do as he says and he pushes you off him. he lays down on his back still hard as a rock. "noahhh get me off please." you beg leaving hickeys on his neck. "i don't fuck cheaters." he says getting up. he puts on his underwear and shirt. "noah please." you ask. "shut the hell up." he says. "i wasn't cheating on you daddy." you plead and he walks back up to you. "put your fucking clothes on." he says throwing them at you. you whine putting your clothes on.

"hey i'm back guys..." devon says waking in. "well i think you know your way around the school by now." noah says with an attitude. he shrugs and starts unpacking his stuff. "let's go." he says lookijg at you. you both walk outside. "did you learn your lesson?"he asks gripping you by the waist. "yes." you say looking at him seductively. "good." he says.

————————————————-

i hated this.

this story literally sucked....like idek what's going on atp.

dw guys i'll get better again cause idk what that was....

k bye for now😉