Noah beck - Homework

So I'm kinda switching it up so no more find fingers cause tbh that's too much work👨🏽‍🍳

So yeah I'ma just write now👩🏽‍💻

—————-
You go over to a friends house to study and something else happens🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️
—————-
Your alarm rings and you groan. "Fuck college." You say. "Hot men though." Your best friend Aleah says fixing her hair. You both laugh and you get out of bed. "Hurry up your so slow," Aleah says grabbing her book bag. "Who are you meeting up with?" You say rolling your eyes. "What makes you think that." She says. "You up before me and happy." You say sarcastically and she giggles. "Well, I'll meet you in the library." She says leaving the room. You groan and face plant your face in your pillow. "I hate my life." You say.

After getting ready and glammed💅🏻💅🏻😘🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

You grab your Nike bag (so quirky😩🧚🏽‍♀️) and leave out the door. You walk past of bunch of dumb people to the library. "Aleah." You say and she waves to you. You walk over and see she's taking ti a guy. You roll your eyes laughing. "This is Jared." She says. "Hi, how are you." You say and he smiles and nods. She kisses him. The bell rings. "I'm skipping go ahead," Aleah says raking her hands through Jared's hair. You leave and head to history class.

You find a seat in the back like always. "People who sit in the back of the room won't hear me." Your professor says laughing and your smile. "I'll be sure to get my hearing aid." You say. He smiles and sits at his desk. You put on your headphones and look at the board as if you're paying attention.

"Okay, there's ten minutes until class ends so you may pack up your junk." Your teacher says and everyone laughs. You look up at the board and realize you zoned out. You walk down. "What's for homework?" You ask. "I don't know ask the people who were sitting in the back." Your teacher says sarcastically because no one else was in the back. You groan and walk into the hallway. "Excuse me." You say tapping on someone's shoulder. "Hi." They say. "Do you know what's for homework?" You ask. "Who's your teacher." He says. "Mr. Z." You say. "We have to read an essay and some other history stuff." He says. "Umm, what's your name." You ask. "Noah." He says smiling. "Umm mind sending me the homework?" You say. "It's something that you should do in person because you need studying," Noah says. "We can go to the library whenever your free." He says. "Fuck I'm busy though." You say whining. "How about your dorm?" He says. "Nah how about yours." You say. "Sure." He gives you his phone and you write your number. "I'll text you later." He says smiling and walking away. "Who's the hottie," Aleah says and you shout. "My classmate." You say. "How big do you think his dick is." She says and you push her. "Stop Aleah." You say laughing. "You know he's hot that's why your face is red." She says. "I bet your panties are soaked." She says and you run down the hall laughing. "I'M SORRY BABE!" She yells laughing.

At lunch——-

"Hey, you never told me your name." Noah says sitting next to you." You tell him your name. "That's cute." He says. "I'll see you later." He says and walks away.

Later that day after school is over💵💵😩😩🎤🤍

Noah: come over.

You read your phone and smile. "What's his name," Aleah asks and you roll your eyes. "See ya later babe." She laughs and you walk out.

At Noah's dorm—-

You knock on the door and he answers in answers in a towel. "Shit I'm sorry one second." It takes everything in you not to look down at his tight abs and bulge. "y-your fine." You walk into his room and it's spot clean. "You can sit by the desk." He shouts from the bathroom. "Ok." You say. You sit in his chair and wait. "Sorry, but umm did you bring your stuff?" He asks and you nod. He opens his drawer and gets his homework. "So basically you just add up the points in history to our lives today." He says as he flops on his bed. "What if nothing happened on this day?" You ask. Then you find a personal story like for example what you ate for lunch." Noah says. "May I use your bathroom please." You ask. He nods looking at you biting his lip. "Thanks." You go into his bathroom and it's still steamy. You pee (or whateva😩💅🏻💅🏻💀) You wash your hands and find condoms and your panties wet. "Fuck I'm so stupid." You whisper. You run your hand's abs come back out. "Ready?" He asks. "Noah you have an umm..." You point down at his manhood (not manhood lol) "Oh shit!" He says. He turns red staring at you. He gets up and towers over you. "Your so damn sexy." He says then grabs your face and kisses you. You kiss him back and he starts tongue kissing you. "Strip." He says and he takes off his shirt and pants. You do the same so your both in your underwear and stuff. "Get on the bed." He says and you do. He climbs on top of you and starts making out with you again. He slides off his underwear showing his massive long and thick cock. "Fuck." You say biting your lip. "I'm gonna make you my slut." He says pulling down your panties. He rubs your clit and starts eating you out and you moan loudly. "Fuck yes." You said pulling his hair. "Oh, my g-." You cum inside his mouth and he moans. "You taste amazing." He says

He grabs your legs and puts them on his shoulders and thrusts his dick into you. "Fuck Noah!" You yell. He starts pounding into you fast and hard. "Noah!" You scream in pain and pleasure. "Shh, babe don't wake anyone." He says. "s-slow down please." You say with your legs slightly shaking. "Fine." He says and he unstraps your bra. "Fuck your too hot." He says. He pulls out and you get in doggy. He grabs your hair and thrust into you slowly. "Fuck Noah." You say in pleasure. He starts going faster and the next thing you know your pussy is being destroyed. You moan loudly and he covers your mouth. "Shit your so tight." He moans. He hits your g-spot and you feel your orgasm coming. "Not yet." He says. He lets go of your mouth and you immediately let out the loudest moan ever. He laughs and pulls out. "Ride me and I'll do your homework for the semester." He says laying down jerking off. You climb on top of him and hold his cock in place and you feel it throbbing. "Fuck are you on birth control." He asks. "You have condoms in your bathroom." You say. "Why are you snooping around. And it's too late for one." You start riding him and he moans. "Ah fuck." He says through his perfect teeth and throws his head back. "Your so big Noah." You say. He wraps his hands around your body and starts drilling you. "Fuck! n-Noah! I'm cumming!!!" He pulls out and you start squirting all over him. "Damn."He says and he lays you down on the bed. "Do you like anal?" He asks and your eyes get big. "I'm kidding." He says. "You gotta let me cum." Noah says making a puppy face. "I c-can't take anymore Noah." You say stuttering. "We'll get on your fucking knees." He says. You get on your knees and he moans. "Fuck." He grabs your hair and pushes you down and you gag and choke.

(Maybe he touched that little dangly thing that swing in the back of your throat???🥺🥺)  (LMAOAO)

His toes curl and you feel his cum squirt in your mouth. You swallow his cum and he picks you up and kisses you. "Spitters are for quitters." He says.

Your phone starts ringing and it's Aleah.

"Fuck." you say. "Grab my phone for me." You say. "Can't walk?" He teases. He gets your phone and hands sit to you.

Aleah: where the hell are you you've been gone for 3 hours.

You: I'm still studying

Aleah: WHAT HIS COCK?!

You look at Noah and he burst out laughing.

You: shut up hoe I'm coming.

"You already did and squirted," Noah says.

Aleah: WAIT WH-

You hang up.

"Argh fuck you." You say. "Wanna shower?" Noah asks. "Sure."

You both get in the shower and he fingers you while making out. "Fuck." You moan and you cum all over his fingers.

"Take this." Noah throws you an oversized tee shirt and you thank him.

He stares at you as you get dressed. "Bye Noah." You say. "Don't forget my homework tomorrow." You say. "Fuck you." He says. "You squirted on my fucking sheets. You walk to the door and he kisses you. "Wanna go on a date sometime?" Noah asks. "Tomorrow I'm free." You say. "We're you serious about the anal thing?" You ask. "Maybe you'll see next time." He says winking. "You my slut now." He says in your ear. "Man you fucked her up." The guy next door yells. Noah smiles and closes his door. "Thanks for walking me back!" You yell.

Back at your dorm——

"Tell me everything now!" Aleah says motioning to sit next to her. "Tomorrow." You say tiredly.
—————-

The end😩😩💀💀🍪🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

Sorry for any spelling errors💔

Literally I'm so tired😀😃😄😁😆

I literally feel like the best author rn this is a piece of arttttt 🎨🎭🎭🖌🖌🖌🖼🖼

Goodnight whores

Put your suggestions in the comments👩🏼‍💻

K bye for now😩😩🙄🙄💅🏻💅🏻💔💔💀💀🤍🤍