Wʜᴏ ᴡᴀs sʜᴇ? - ☁︎︎V.H&J.H☁︎︎

☞︎ Vinnie assumes Jaden is cheating and gets the worst punishment of his life ☜︎

(I mean like read at your own risk causeeeee- )

AND THIS IS GAY BTW LAMALKAKA

No one's point of view also so yeah ANYWAY
———————————————————————-
"Babe are you ready yet?" Vinnie yells from the bottom of the stairs. "One second!" Jaden yells from the bathroom. A few minutes later Jaden comes flying down the stairs. "Ready." He says. "Good," Vinnie says staring at him examining his outfit.

Skip to the party obviously...

"Well, ima go hang out with my friends," Vinnie says to Jaden kissing him. Jaden nods. "Be a good boy for daddy mkay?" Vinnie says seductively. "I will," Jaden says back fiddling with Vinnie's belt.

They both go their separate ways.

"What's up?" Vinnie says laughing at his friends. "Vinnie!! They all shout and Bryce hands him a drink. "It's going," Vinnie says sipping on his drink. A group of girls walks over to where Vinnie and all his friends are. "Are you guys single?" One of them asks looking Vinnie up and down. "He's gay, but I'm not," Bryce says and Vinnie nods his head. "I'm gonna fuck her pussy up," Bryce whispers to Vinnie and he starts laughing. "Do you have a boyfriend?" The other girl asks politely. "Yeah, he's somewhere over there." Vinnie answers. Vinnie scans the room for Jaden and sees him talking to a girl and they're really close. "Vinnie bro," Bryce says and Vinnie snaps out of it. "I'm going upstairs meet me tomorrow for lunch," Bryce says biting his lip. He points to the girl's ass and starts air-humping when she turns around and Vinnie laughs. "Make sure she can walk home," Vinnie says jokingly and Bryce smiles walking up the stairs.

Vinnie pushes his way through the crowd like a bull to get to Jaden. As he approaches Jaden he sees the girl putting her hand through his hair. He gets filled with anger. "Jaden!" Vinnie yells and Jaden jumps up startled. "Let's go now," Vinnie says and Jaden follows behind him outside. "What's the matter, babe?" Jaden asks. "Shut up and get in the car.

At home...

Vinnie slams the door after Jaden walks in. "Who the fuck was she?" Vinnie asks to growl. "Who?" Jaden asks confused. "Come here," Vinnie demands. Jaden stands in front of him and looks him in the eye. "You're a fucking slut." Vinnie says. "Well, I'm sorry for whatever I did," Jaden says innocently. "Shut the fuck up you know what you did letting her run her hands through your hair," Vinnie says. "Oh her yeah, I remember," Jaden says. Vinnie slaps Jaden and his cheek turns red. "I'm sorry Vinnie!" Jaden yells holding his face. "Go to the fucking room!" Vinnie yells pointing up the stairs.

Jaden walks up the stairs slowly to the room. "And get naked!" He yells. A few minutes after Vinnie busts in the door and Jaden is in his underwear sitting on the bed. "I don't understand what I did babe," Jaden says. "You were flirting with her Jaden!" Vinnie yells. "No, I was not Vincent!" Jaden snaps back at him. Vinnie goes to the back of their closet and drags out a bin. "I'm not in the mood Vincent," Jaden says and he lays down. "I didn't ask if you were in the mood to take off your fucking underwear," Vinnie says taking out a belt from the bin. "So annoying," Jaden mutters. "Why don't you say it louder bitch?" Vinnie says snapping the belt. Jaden sucks his teeth. "Get over here," Vinnie says.

"Over there." Vinnie points to the desk. "Lean over it and stick your ass out," Vinnie says. "Vinnie I don't feel like doing this tonight," Jaden says groaning. "Catch a fucking clue Jaden you're getting punished," Vinnie says rolling his eyes. Jaden slides off his underwear and goes to the desk. "I wasn't flirting with her," Jaden says in a pleading way. "Count them," Vinnie says rubbing Jadens ass. Vinnie lifts the belt and smacks it down on Jadens ass as hard as he can. Jaden screams out in agony. "Fuck!" Jaden yells in pain. "I said to count them little bitch." Vinnie says. "One." Jaden shudders. "I'm sorry Vinnie," Jaden says. "Don't say sorry now slut." Vinnie slaps the belt on him again twice in a row. "Three." Jadens stutters out sniffing. "If I see one tear it's gonna be worse. "How many more Vinnie," Jaden asks. "How much do you think you deserve?" Vinnie asks rubbing his ass. "No more please," Jaden begs. "You know that's not gonna happen," Vinnie replies. "Two more please daddy," Jaden says. "I wanna be called master," Vinnie says seductively slapping his ass harshly. "Yes sir," Jaden says. "Ten," Vinnie adds. "You're not getting off that easy." He says. "I wasn't flirting with her you can text her and ask," Jaden begs. "And you have her fucking number?!" Vinnie asks. He beats him again until he's crying begging him to stop. He keeps going until his ass is red. "Master I'm sorry!" Jaden yells crying falling on the floor. "Get the fuck up," Vinnie says. "Please master I can't take it," Jaden whines out. "Get on the bed and put your cock ring on," Vinnie growls. "Master please no it hurts me," Jaden says wiping his tears. "Do it," Vinnie says through his teeth. Jaden does as he told and puts the ring on his dick. "Vin I'm sorry," Jaden says in a hurt voice. "Too late," Vinnie says with no remorse. Vinnie digs in the bin and holds up a vibrator and a long dildo. He also picks out a pair of handcuffs and a collar that says 'slut' on it. He walks toward Jaden and pushes him on the bed. "Hands behind your back." He says and then Jaden flips over with his hands together. Vinnie cuffs them and flips him back on his back. He puts the collar around Jadens neck and tightens it. "That's too tight master," Jaden says and Vinnie pulls it tighter. "Shut the fuck up," Vinnie says slapping his face. He turns the vibrator on a Jadens cock grows hard. "Turned on?" Vinnie asks rubbing his nipples. "Yes, master." He replies. Vinnie slowly teased Jadens dick with the vibrator by putting it on the head of his dick. Jaden moans softly. Vinnie gets a rope and ties the vibrant next to Jaden's cock. "I'll be back in an hour," Vinnie says snickering. "Master please don't leave it!" Jaden yells as his cock turns red.

Vinnie leaves the room as Jaden begs for him to untie it. "I'm sorry!" Jaden yells through the door.

Vinnie runs down the stairs and lays on the couch and turns on his favorite anime to watch.

He lays there until he eventually falls asleep by accident leaving Jaden with his cock ring on.

3 hours later....

"Fuck." Vinnie says stretching wiping the drool of his face. He goes up the stairs to see Jaden in tears and his cock redder than he has ever seen before. Jaden lays in the bed crying squirming around. "It hurts so bad!" "Master please make it stop!!!" He yells begging. "Who owns you?" Vinnie asks. "You do master!" Jaden yells. "Who's ass?" He asks, "Yours it's all yours please master!" Jaden says crying. "And what does that collar say Jaden?" He adds. "Slut! It says slut!" He yells. Jaden's dick looks like as it can explode. "I'll do anything!" Jaden yells. Vinnie walks toward him and unties the vibrator and Jaden stops sobbing. "I'm really sorry master can you please stop?" Jaden begs. "You said anything right?" Vinnie asks. "Yes sir." He replies. "Even take a 15-inch dildo in your ass?" He says holding it up. "Master please don't!" Jaden says closing his legs. "And your gonna take all of it balls deep in that ass." Vinnie says. Vinnie holds the dildo to his moth and Jaden opens it. Vinnie forces the long dildo down his throat. As Jaden gags and chokes he pushes sit farther. "Lube it all up for your ass." Vinnie says taking out his mouth and he chokes on his salvia. "Legs up," Vinnie says. "Can you at least take off the ring please?" Jaden asks. "If you cum while I fuck toy with this your gonna get another beating. He nods and Vinnie take sit off and he sighs of relief.

'0Vinnie spits on Jadens tight ass and puts the head of the dildo at his entrance. "Fuck your hole is so sexy."
"Vinnie says, " "Just fuck me already," Jaden says biting his lip.

Vinnie forces the toy in Jaden and he tightens his ass moaning in pleasure and pain. "Fuck!" Jaden screams as the toy abuses his prostate making him wanna cum. "Vin I'm gonna cum." Jaden says as he moans. "Do it," Vinnie says giving him permission. Jaden spurts cum from his big dick covering his stomach in cum. Vinnie pulls the dildo out and licks up Jadne's cum. "Fuck" Jaden pants out of breath. "I'll let you slide this time." "But next time I'm gonna give you hell," Vinnie says smirking. Jaden nods and attempts to walk to the bathroom. He groans and then falls to the ground. "slut." Vinnie whispers in his ear walking past him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The  end

K so yeah I am doing great. 

Dolan twins next????

'