Mɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ - ☁︎︎ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʟʟ☁︎︎

⚠︎︎Monster cock, Rough, Cursing, Swearing⚠︎︎

☞︎Every day it's become a routine for Jordan to ignore you and play with his friends☜︎

His dick is huge- like it's 10inches long. Seriously If you haven't seen it search it up lol anyway...

——————————————————————-

"Jordan." You constantly whine to him. "Babe move out my way." He replies sternly. You move from in front of the tv as he lays on the couch. "Why can't you pause it for one second." You ask him. "Yo behind you!" He yells to his friend and you hear him yell something back through his headphones. "Who's even is that?" You ask. He ignores you and continues his activities. "I'll make you dinner anything you want." You say trying to get his attention. He still lays out on the couch horizontally. "Can I at least sit next to you?" You beg. "Can you shut the fuck up your so annoying?" He says to you rolling his eyes. You groan sitting on the floor. "Move your head." He says. You scoot over.

"Jordan please just talk to me." You whine. "After." He says. "You're just gonna go to bed!" You yell. "Whatever." He says. You get up and sit on his lap grinding on his big cock. "Babe get off." He says but you continue. His dick gets hard making you wet. He flips you off of him onto the floor. "Jordan what the fuck?!" You say. "Fuck off." He says. You roll your eyes and you unplug the tv and his game. You push it on the floor and it breaks to pieces. "Yo what the fuck is the matter with you?!" He yells standing up towering over you. "You keep ignoring me!" You yell back. "Because I'm busy!" He says throwing his controller to the wall making a dent. You look at him sternly. "Keep fucking looking at me like that it's gonna be your head instead of the wall. He says pushing past you as he walks away. "You bitch." He says walking away. "I'm gonna break the next one you get." You say back. He turns around then grabs your arm. "Is that a fucking threat?" He asks making his grip more firm. "Maybe it is." You say with bass in your voice. "Go to the fucking room bitch." "And stay in there!" He says pushing you.

You stomp up the stairs excited that your gonna get some kind of attention. You get wet and wetter waiting in the bed for him to come and hours pass. Finally, you hear footsteps walking up the stairs. He opens the door and slams it behind him.

He climbs on top of you. "You made a fucking mistake." He says making you wanna cum in your pants. "Jordan I'm so wet." You say. "Too bad, you won't be allowed to cum." He says smirking. He rips your t-shirt in half and throws it somewhere and does the same to your pants. After that, he unclips your bra brushing his thumb across your nipple. He puts his head in between your legs kissing your clit. He slides off your panties with his teeth looking at you. He throws them on the floor then rubs your clit. "Wanna undress me?" He asks. "No," you say and he shrugs. "I can do it myself." He mumbles. He takes off his shirt showing off his hard abs. You get even wetter and you whine. He takes off his pants and underwear swiftly. He rubs his hard cock on your clit. "Too bad, you won't be cumming." He says. "When you buy me a new game system for every room in this house then your off punishment." He says. "Jordan that's impossible I would have to be at work all day." You whine. "Then that's what you do." He says spitting in your face. He pushes in the tip of his cock and you gasp. "Fuck." You moan out digging your nails in his back. He pushes the rest of his cock inside you until you feel him in your stomach. "Jordan!" You yell as you wrap your legs around his body. "Shut up and take it." He says kissing you roughly. "Fuck your huge." You moan into his ear. "That's how you like it right?" He asks seductively. "Yes, daddy." You moan back as he starts slamming into you. You moan uncontrollably as his dicks pounds your g-stop several times among you clench around his cock. "Mmm fuck I can't hold it Jordan!" You moan out with your legs shaking. "Your gonna have to sexy." He whispers in your ear going deeper. "Or your gonna get a beating from daddy." He says pulling out and you feel empty. "Get in doggy." Jordan demands. You get in doggy struggling to keep yourself up. He slides his long thick cock back into you groaning softly. "Fuck." He moans slapping your ass. He grips your hips and starts pounding into you roughly trying to get off. "The game starts in 30 minutes so just take it." He says as you wince in pain and pleasure. You feel your high coming and you try to hold it clenching so tight he can barley move. "Fuck!" You moan.

"Fuck your clenching so tight." He says. "Jordan I can't!" You scream squirting on his cock as he pulls out. You squirt all over the bed sheets. "Bad girl." He says. "Jordan please!" You beg. "I told you what would happen didn't I?" He says slapping your ass harshly. "But Jordan." You whine. "Get on your knees then." He says. "Next time is a beating, your lucky I'm letting you slide." He says and you nod and get on your knees. He puts his tip in your mouth and you taste yourself. You start sucking on his cock until you earn moans from him. "Fuck." He moans throwing his head back. His tip hits the back of your throat and he groans loudly cumming in your mouth. "Oh fuck yes." Jordan moans out. You swallow his big load and he slaps his cock on your face. "Stay up here and don't come downstairs until you have permission." He says. "I'm not a kid Jordan and this is our house." You say with attitude. "Maybe I should of got the belt. This is exactly why I don't let you off the hook you slut." He says. "Come downstairs and see what happens to you." He says with a stern face on. He puts on his underwear and walks out the room. You hear him treading down the stairs and you get on the bed with your legs weak shaking.

After a while you hear him yelling to his friends about how he's playing on his phone. "That retarded bitch broke it!" He yells.

A few hours he stomps up the stairs. "I need one tomorrow!" He yells talking about his game system. You nod. He slams the door and pulls of his underwear getting under the covers. "If I don't have one by tomorrow or ass is beat."
————————————————————-
The end

Ok ima go eat lol

SORRY I WENT AFK LAMAOOAA