Chapter 1

"You have got to be kidding me." Scarlett said as she looked over the file Ada had just sent her; it was information on a young man named Jake Muller and it stated that he was the unclaimed son of Albert Wesker and an unnamed woman. She read over the small amount of information Ada had on him which only stated his name, age, and height as well as where he was last known to be. It also said in a small note that Agent Sherry Birkin was sent to find the man. It had only been three months since her second trip to Europe to help Leon and she missed him every day.

"Looks like I'm going to Edonia. Ada, I need to let my team know I'm leaving, do me a favor and check on them every now and again since I likely won't be able too with all the fighting going on Edonia." Scarlett said as she called the woman, the team she was referring to however were a small group of scientific researchers she funded on a small island laboratory to try and figure out a way that her blood could help people instead of making viruses and their monsters stronger. She had decided that the best way to do that was to get a small amount of people that had been impacted by the viruses. She had flown her jet to the island, they had named it Midnight Island because that was her last name and it hadn't been her decision, she had left it up to her team.

"Why is it when I send you things you never heed my warnings and stay away from the danger, trouble? It's always headfirst into the danger instead of leaving it alone with you." Ada said but agreed to do as she asked and was already opening her laptop to make sure she had all the right information still. She was they only other person in the world aside from Scarlett and her team who knew about the island and its purpose, she had been the one to set it all up after all.

"Shouldn't send me stuff then." Scarlett sassed back as she got up from her computer and left her office in the labs, she headed for the main research lab to let her head scientist know she was leaving earlier than originally planned and so that he could make the necessary preparations.

"If I don't then you'll get the same information in sketchier ways or you'll just happen upon it and bitch at me for not telling you beforehand. Now let Liam know I need the new network information, I can't get a hold of him since you changed all the passwords and numbers." Ada said and Scarlett relayed what she needed before she stepped into the lab. Liam, her head researcher, turned to her in surprise because it wasn't often, she came in there unless it was to look over the notes of their research or to give blood samples or samples of viruses she was newly exposed to.

"Thanks Ada, I'll call you when I can." Scarlett said before hanging up on the woman and putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Miss Midnight, I don't have any new news for you. Everything we've tried to make your blood a cure or weaken the viruses has still failed." He said thinking she wanted an update and she smiled at him even though the information was still saddening.

"I know, I'm actually here to tell you that I have to leave early, tonight actually, and I wanted to help you get everything in order. I still haven't been able to figure out a way to separate my blood from the viruses to give you samples of G." She said, that's why she was on her laptop in her office and one of the other researchers had sent her the DNA code from her blood samples.

"Oh, Well I think we're good here. I have enough blood samples and such that we should be set for the next eight months. You go take care of what you need to Miss Midnight." Liam said smiling back at her, all of her team refused to call her Scarlett like she wanted. She was also thankful that all of her computers and equipment couldn't be traced or hacked. Her Island was also tiny and not on any map so it was hard to find. Her computers also ran on their own internet structure and there was no way to send out the information stockpiled there, she had also made sure that her team had no idea how to get on or off the island, when signing on with her they all agreed to be sedated and taken there so that none of them could ever find it should they be banished.