Chapter 15: One For All

(Yes I'm writing the song because, well, it is a musical)

     The shock of the earthquake had quickly disappeared as people started join the party once again. Once everyone entered back into the gym to the party, the music began to play and Addison started to sing.

     We are all different baby. But that's what I like. We're separate but we're together. Like stars in the sky. We got a good thing goin' on. Yeah. Nobody has to feel alone. Oh yeah.

Many people joined on the dance floor and sang along.

     One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night. And all of us paved
the way, to where we all are tonight. Turn around. And now we've found. That we are now, all...

Zed: One for all, used to be divided

Addison: One for all, now we're all united

Wyatt: One for all, this party ain't private

Willa: One for all, everyone's invited

Everyone: One for all

Eliza: No wristband required

Everyone: One for all

Zed: Get hype, get excited!

Everyone: One for all, one for all, one for all,
one for all

     Kaya laughed happily as she watched her friends dance and sing on the dance floor. She didn't mind that she didn't join in. Again, she didn't dance and sing in front of people.

Zed: There's something here that's magic. Let's dance until dawn. The feeling is automatic. It's where we belong. We're so unique, we're not the same. Yeah. And that's what gives us all our strength.

Everyone: One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night. And all of us paved the way, to where we all are tonight. Turn around. And now we've found. That we are now, all...

     The cheerleaders took the floor, including Addison, Bree, and Bucky.

Cheerleaders: We about to bring
it on, on. Watch me shake it like
a pom-pom. Yeah, shake it, shake it,
shake it, shake it, shake it like a pom-pom.

     The zombies took the floor but Addison joined them.

Zombies: Yeah, get sick, get ill. Lean back with
the zombie tilt. Hey, with a zombie tilt. Yeah, with a zombie tilt.

     Wyatt ran up and grabbed Kaya's hands and dragged her to join the rest of the werewolves as the werewolves took the floor. Kaya decided to finally participate and danced along but did not sing....yet.

Werewolves: New kids on the new block. Werewolves do the moon walk. Do the ooooh, do the oooh, moonwalk.

     Everyone touched the Moonstone to be transported right into the werewolf den.

Zed: One for all. Used to be divided

Addison: One for all. Now we're all united.

Wyatt: One for all. This party ain't private.

     Wyatt sang as he spun Kaya around, making her laugh.

Willa: One for all. Everyone's invited.

Everyone: One for all.

Eliza: No wristband required.

Everyone: One for all.

Zed: Get hype, get excited!

Everyone: One for all, one for all. One for all,
one for all.

     Zed's dad entered the cave with a huge stack of pizza boxes. "Who wants pizza?!" He shouted. He was immediately swarmed with hungry teenagers that gladly took the boxes from him. Kaya danced with Wyatt until the song was finished. Everyone started cheering and howling. Kaya looked ahead to see what all the commotion was about and spotted Zed and Addison sharing their first kiss!!! Kaya let out a cheer as she slightly jumped up and down for her friends. Wyatt clapped and laughed slightly as he too looked at the couple ahead. Zed and Addison hugged as Wyatt turned back to Kaya.
     "You're a great dancer." He complimented genuinely. She gave him a big yet shy smile.
     "Really?" She replied.
     "Yeah. The best." He responded with a huge smile, showing his fangs. Kaya let out a quiet laugh as she looked down at her feet.
     "Thanks." She said quietly. A hand was placed on her shoulder and looked to her left to see Willa standing next to her.
     "Are you ready to announce the news?" Willa inquired gently as her hand slid from Kaya's shoulder to her forearm. Kaya took a deep breath, staring off at nothing for a moment, before turning her gaze to Willa and giving her a nod. Willa gave her smile and took her hand to lead her to the front of the den, where the staircase to a higher platform was. Kaya looked back at Wyatt as she left. Wyatt gave her a grin as he gave her a reassuring nod. She gave him a small smile in return before turning her gaze back ahead of her. She climbed up the steps, her  heart beating faster with each step. Once she reached the platform with Willa, Willa howled, earning all attention. "This won't take too long, but we have an announcement to make." Willa began. Kaya started to fidget with her fingers nervously. Wyatt noticed her action and smile to himself, finding it rather cute. "After taking some time to think it over. Thinking of every detail in order to make the best decision...Kaya has decided to take her place as the Great Alpha." Kaya has her head down the whole time, fearing what everyone's reaction was going to be, especially the werewolves. So she was completely take aback when loud shouts, cheers, and howls filled the air. She looked up at the crowd before, her eyes wide and flitting from each of the faces in the crowd. She let out a shaky breath as she gave them all a smile in gratitude. But what happened next, caught her off guard completely.
     "Sing!" Someone shouted. Kaya quickly looked around the room frantically, trying to spot who said it but couldn't. Anxiety started to fill her chest as more people started agree and chant for her to sing.

A/N: Sooooooo, I do have a song I think she could sing but it depends on whether you guys want me to write down the song or not. I'm just worried it would be too cringey so you guys can tell me whether or not I should write the song or just skip to after she sings it. I will note that I do write about Wyatt's reaction to her singing while she is singing the song so I might have to cut that out if I were to skip the song. Again, it's up to you readers! <3