💙Chaper One:💙

This will be a series that
Might go on for a bit and
The main ship is shigadabi
Obviously. But there are
Some others as well.
Enjoy :)

Shigaraki's pov:

Well I was talking with Kurogiri at the bar like usual, I was sat at the bar and drinking some water. Then a familiar high-pitched blonde came out from behind me and almost made me jump.

Toga: "hello shiggy!"

I turned around in my chair to see her stood behind me. In response to her cheery hello I waved my hand at her, which is more than what anyone else would get tbh. Then I span back around in my chair and I continued to drink my drink, of course with my pinky up because i didn't want to wear my gloves first thing in the morning. Toga sat down on the stool next to me and started to talk to me.

A few minutes later twice walked in and joined the conversation at the bar. Occasionally Kurogiri would join in and say something to add to the conversation and make him more included. The next person to walk through the door was magne she sat down on the sofa and joined the conversation. Slowly more and more of the league's member joined until AFO himself came into the room, he was visiting with Magne and the other older villains or more original villains rather than the new ones (shigaraki, kurogiri, dabi, toga and twice were all considered 'new villains' because they were youngest or new to the LOV).

A/N:
I'm gonna make toga
Actually older than
Dabi and shigaraki
Everyone else's ages
Are normal to the
Series but hers is
Gonna be 24 ok?

Me and dabi were the youngest in the LOV since even toga and twice were older than us. Kurogiri still being an unknown age but we were pretty sure he's older than us. I was constantly taunted about being the leader yet one of the youngest or possibly the youngest since we all knew dabi was 19 and so was I, but we didn't know when exactly his birthday was or his real name. Although Dabi was very secretive about certain things, we all thought he was trustworthy as he has proven to be several times.

Finally dabi emerged from the doorway and sat down joining the rest of the league.

Kurogiri: "Dabi?"

Dabi looked up at kurogiri and nodded for him to continue.

Kurogiri: "Well I know you said about how we were never going to find out what your name really is... but.. will we really never know..? I mean.. I know there's probably a reason for keeping it a secret... but.. you all know mine and I think it could bring us closer if we knew everyone's real name..."

AFO: "Then in that case. If Dabi does share his name, you'll have to get your leader to do the same. You didn't think we are actually related did you?"

The whole league actually were shocked.

Shigaraki: "Oh come on. Why you gotta throw me under the bus huh? I know I'm not actually related to you. But I am through technical adoption."

AFO rolled his eyes at me when I said this.

AFO: "Honestly kurogiri's more like your father. Well he's more like you new villains' father. All of you."