💙Chapter 13💙

Fuyumi: "Damn.... that's a lot of people.."

Kirishima giggled a little because he knew he'd never dated midoriya and bakugou had dated all three of them at some point and midoriya did the same.

Dabi: "Well that's some messed up love life you've got there sho."

Shigaraki: "Oh shut up yours ain't any better."

Natsuo, fuyumi and shoto giggle at the comment from shigaraki.

Aizawa: "Well thank you again for helping take down all for one you guys."

Kurogiri, shigaraki, dabi, twice and toga all nod at and reply with "No problem. That asshole needed to go anyway."

Shigaraki: "If there's one thing none of us will stand for. That's abuse. You should see what we did to overhaul. That was amazing I'm proud of that one actually."

Dabi started to giggle "That's because you're the one who made sure we did and then finnished it."

Shigaraki: "Well I'm just saying. If he's so obsessed with erasing everyone else's quirk. Why should he have one?"

Kurogiri: "I do agree with this. I believe it is only fair."

Aizawa: "Did you guys amputate his hands? Were you the ones who did that?"

Shigaraki: "Yeah. Good memories."

Aizawa: "Wow. That was actually quite a good way to resolve the problem. I do admire how you didn't kill him as well."

Shigaraki: "Oh I was tempted."

Kurogiri: "We all were shigaraki.... we all were."

Shigaraki's eyes widened as he groaned and grabbed his stomach. He then made a quick exit to the toilet.

Natauo: "....well... there he goes again.."

Kurogiri: "Will... we ever find out who... who's it is..?"

Dabi: "Well we can rule out people and work from there?"

Kurogiri nods at this "But I think we all know that most likely it's all for one's."

Midoriya's eyes seemed to widen at this.

Midoriya: "What did he do?"

Everyone was surprised by midoriya's more stern and serious tone of voice, even shoto was shocked by this.

Kurogiri: "Who...?"

Midoriya: "...all for one.. what did he do?"

Kurogiri: "How did you know he did something..?"

Midoriya: "... I'm not in the mood for explaining things. I just want to know what he did or you think he did."

Shigaraki emerges from behind the corner and everyone turns to face him.

Kurogiri: "Well... do we tell him or not..?"

Shigaraki: "What's the deal midoriya? What do you know that we don't?"

Midoriya sighs at the comment.

Midoriya: "I know he has a son. A biological son. I know shigaraki's adopted. I know he used to beat his son and wife.. meaning he probably did the same to you. Do you want me to go on?"

Shigaraki: "What... the.. actual.. hell.."

Aizawa: "Midoriya.... how in the world did you..."

Bakugou looks away and everyone notices this.

Aizawa: "Bakugou if you know something... now is the time to speak up.."

Bakugou: "Can't."

Midoriya: "It's a long story.. I'm not getting into it. But.. I do have useful information...I'll ask again.... what did he do?"