💙Chapter 4💙

The two boys must have both fallen asleep not long after this because when they opened their eyes they were still led together and kurogiri, twice and toga were stood at the door, mouths wide open and wide eyed.

Dabi and shigaraki look at eachother and their eyes widen as they both quickly let go of one another and practically jump 3 feet apart. They both have a pink shade dusted across their cheeks and they don't once make any efforts to look eachother in the eyes, or even look at eachother.

In response to this toga suddenly starts to giggle, twice soon joins in, followed by kurogiri eventually. Shigaraki and dabi's pink soon became darker and they looked away from not only eachother, but the league too. Once they had finally stopped laughing, kurogiri was the first to speak up.

Kurogiri: "Well I knew shigaraki helped you with the panic attack and everything, but I didn't anticipate the actual help was when you fall asleep in his arms, dabi. You have an increased habit of doing so lately."

Dabi's blush only gets worse at this comment.

Toga: "Not to mention we don't even have to drag shigaraki in here, he actually offers."

Twice: "Finally you two are getting along."

Toga: "You'll be as good friends as me and twice are someday if this carries on."

Kurogiri nods in response to their comments.

Shigaraki's mind:

Thank god they said FRIENDS, nothing more, just friends. I can get by with that.. yeah. Friends.... I don't know if I want to be friends with patchwork over their though. The worst part.. I don't know why... all for one has asked me before and I couldn't think of an actual reason why I hate him so much. Well.. at least.. I think I hate him...? I do hate him right? ...I hope so...

3rd person pov:

Kurogiri: "Anyways.. what would you boys like for breakfast?"

Shigaraki: "I.... uh... pancakes?"

Kurogiri: "Sure I can do pancakes."

Shigaraki: "No need.. my mother used to make them a lot.. I would like to do it.."

Kurogiri: "Very well then, I'll show you where everything is and I'll leave you to it."

Shigaraki nods.

Shigaraki: "Anyone else want some?"

Toga: "If you don't mind I'll take some."

Twice: "Same. If that's alright."

Shigaraki: "yeah sure."

Shigaraki gets up and out of the bed, then heads out with kurogiri. Toga and twice stay behind and turn their attention to dabi who seems both flustered and in pain. Toga let's out a sigh and twice does the same.

Toga: "You alright dabi..?"

Dabi looks up at them.

Dabi"....If i tell you this... you can't tell anyone... ok? No one."

Toga: "Sure... what is it?"