💙Chapter 8.5💙

This is more of a second half to
Chapter 8 so I thought 8.5 was
more fitting for this one.

Dabi: "Well... after a few years of that... my father finally decided he had, had enough... so he told me how much of a disappointment I was before locking me in the family barn and burning it down.. they thought I was dead since they never found my body.. and that's because I had ran through the fire and the wreckage earning myself a few broken bones and fractures... before I finally got out of the back of it and ran into a nearby forest... where I went to keigo and told him what happened... then he got me healed and helped me with these scars before eventually he sent me on my way because he lived alone and didn't really have room for me.. that was fine it was understandable... but then I was basically left to find somewhere until shigaraki came and found me and took me in."

Aizawa: "Holy shit.... that's... wow..."

Mic: "...and he can't even lie.. this is the truth.."

Shoto: "Happy now?"

Aizawa looked at shinsou and signaled for him to go to todoroki. Shinsou understood and let dabi out of the trance.

Dabi: "..well... that was... interesting.."

Shigaraki: "Feels odd doesn't it?"

Dabi: "Yeah.."

Shinsou looked at todoroki "Does it hurt?"

Shoto: "Not too much-"

Shinsou takes over him.

Natsuo: "Really sho too?"

Aizawa: "As much as I don't want to.. I don't believe I have a choice."

Shinsou nods.

Shinsou: "Ok name like always."

Shoto: "Shoto todoroki."

Shinsou: "Ok. Now.. why and how did you get that burn?"

Shoto: "Well... the reason why was simply I wasn't working hard enough and was apparently in his words the biggest mistake he'd ever had."

Shinsou: "....go on.."

Shoto: "And how I got it? Well h likes to use my trauma against me... so.. with a kettle... again... like my eye.. just.. my side instead.."

Dabi: "He did what."

Natauo: "Holy shit... that's... so messed up.. I...."

Aizawa: "...so he sent their mother.. to a mental hospital for burning his eye with a kettle... just for him to do the same...?"

Mic: "...seems so.."

Shinsou: "....I'm gonna regret this... but.. what's the worst thing he's ever done to you..?"

Shoto: "Directly..?"

Shinsou: "Yeah.. directly.."

Shoto: "...he... uh..."

Shinsou: "...go on.."

Shoto: "Well.. the worst thing... was... probably the first time... he raped me.. I think that was the worst..."

Shinsou: "....ok who has he raped in your family..?"

Shoto: "...touya.. me... natsuo... I don't know about fuyumi... but mum he has.."

Natsuo's eyes widen slightly as everyone turns to look at him.

Natsuo: "How did he.... how did he know that..?"