💙Chapter Two💙

Kurogiri's eyes widened at this sight, his jaw almost hit the floor it dropped so much. Shigaraki looked straight at him with a confused stare. Then he says in a whisper.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri? What is it?"

Kurogiri: "Sorry I just came to ask if anyone was hungry.. I'm putting something on to eat.... and I wandered if anyone wanted any..?"

Shigaraki shrugged and said.

Shigaraki: "depends what are you making?"

Kurogiri: "Just some pasta. Nothing special."

Shigaraki: "Alright I'll have some if that's alright. You might want to make extra incase he wakes up."

Kurogiri nodded and headed back out to the livingroom. The league turned to him and gave him a 'I wanna know' look.

Kurogiri: "dabi's asleep.... in shigaraki's arms."

The whole league's eyes widened and they suddenly all look at the door to see all for one stood there.

AFO: "he tells no lies. Dabi's asleep. In shigaraki's arms, I went to go check."

The whole league's eyes widen even more as one by one they go to the room and see the same thing. Finally it was magne's turn. She walked in slowly.

Shigaraki looked at her.

Shigaraki: "Alright what is it with you all?"

Magne: "We wanted to see for ourselves it was true. So we are."

Shigaraki sighed and nodded his head. Then kurogiri came in.

Kurogiri: "Shigaraki. Your food's ready."

Magne turned to kurogiri.

Magne: "Food's ready?"

Kurogiri nodded and Magne went to the livingroom again. Kurogiri looked back at shigaraki.

Kurogiri: "uh... what do we do about the dabi you have there?"

Shigaraki: "uh... I could try and move.. maybe? Hold on I'll see."

Shigaraki tries to let go of dabi and then get up.

Dabi: "Wait..."

Dabi suddenly sits up and his breathing quickened.

Dabi: "wait.. no I'm sorry...!"

He then got back in the position he was in with his hands above his head and tears started to run down his face again.

Shigaraki and kurogiri looked at him shocked at the reaction but then shigaraki got back down on the floor and regained his soft voice.

Shigaraki: "hey... look at me.. no one's leaving are they..?"

Kurogiri heard the voice and realised what twice and toga were talking about, it was so soft, sweet and kind hearted, nothing like shigaraki's usual grumpy, raspy voice.

Dabi's eyes widened as he looked at shigaraki.

Dabi: "omg... what happened....?"

He then stands up.

Dabi: "and why the hell are you in my room creep?"

Shigaraki gets up and looks at him then back to the door.

Shigaraki: "and my work here is done. Food time."

Kurogiri looked very confused at the fact dabi went from broken to confused to why everyone's here.

Kurogiri's mind:

Did dabi really not remember anything? I shouldn't say anything should I? Should I tell him or not? Is this part of having a panic attack? You don't remember it?

Back to 3rd person pov:

Dabi looked at the rather confused kurogiri as he then caught a glimpse of the mirror.

Dabi: "Omg.... please don't tell me I did that... here... oh no.."

Kurogiri: "Dabi it's fine.. come on let's get you something to eat. Yeah?"

Dabi looked at kurogiri and nodded. Dabi's tear Mark's weren't visible and he just needed to sort out his hair before he left the room with kurogiri catching stares from the other members. He really didn't like the stares and he turned to them.

Dabi: "Alright. How bad was it tell me."

Shigaraki: "I would give it a solid 7. It was bad but it wasn't the worst I've seen."

Dabi looked at shigaraki almost surprised.

Dabi: "the worst you've seen? Or the worst you've had?"

Shigaraki: "... well I don't know how bad mine are. I've never seen it obviously, never remember it.. obviously."

Dabi just nodded in reply.

Dabi: "but that's not exactly what I meant... I meant.. how bad was it.. as in.. what did I say..?"

Shigaraki looked at him blankly for a moment wandering if it was a good idea or not to continue.

Shigaraki: "well... the main thing you said was 'I'm sorry' over and over again... you had your hands over your face as if you were in some sort of fight. Which takes me back to what I wanted to ask. Was it bullying... or... a bad home..? Or even both maybe..? That's the only two things I can think of that would have your.. well.. outcome."

Dabi's eyes widened at the comment.

Dabi: "Did i say any names shigaraki? I need to know that first."

Shigaraki shakes his head and Dabi let's out a sigh of relief.

Dabi: "And if you must know.... both."

Dabi then turns around and sits on a stool in the bar now ignoring the worried stares he got from toga, twice, kurogiri and the rest if the league, surprisingly even shigaraki looked worried.

Shigaraki then mumbles under his breath: "so that's why he's such an asshole..."

Dabi: "I heard that crusty and yes that is why I'm an asshole. I'm perfectly aware I am."

Shigaraki's eyes widen at the nickname.

Shigaraki: "oh shut up patchwork!"

Dabi get up and faces shigaraki.

Dabi: "patchwork? Idiot."

Shigaraki: "I hate you."

Dabi: "the feelings muteral."

AFO: "And they're back.."

Kurogiri: "Seriously why can't you two just get along. And I mean when dabi's not having a panic attack please, not that your help wasn't amazing shigaraki because none of us knew what to do and all for one left it up to you to tell us what to do. I mean why is that the only time you can get along. hmm?"

Dabi looked at him surprised. Shigaraki just rolled his eyes.

Shigaraki: "Because he's an asshole. We've been through this."

Kurogiri: "That's it. Both of you. If you won't get along. Then don't fight in the middle of rooms where there's lots of people in it trying to have a peaceful or as peaceful as possible of an evening and you're ruining it. Sit down and eat. Both of you now."

They both sit down and do as they were instructed.

~1022 words~