💙Chapter 14💙

Bakugou: "Oh you went there. Deku you do know you're no better than hs and you're just now having a go at me for pointing it out. If you think I'll let you do this then you're out of your goddamn mind."

AFO: "Tomura. Here. Quickly I don't have all day."

Shigaraki goes to step forwards when an arm pulls him back, it was kirishima.

Shigaraki: "Kid what are you doing?"

AFO: "Now I see what you mean by suicidal. That kid has a death wish. Very well. Red head. Here."

Dabi: "Which one? You do know my hair's actually red right?"

Kirishima: "My hair's not naturally red."

AFO: "Oh this is just ridiculous."

AFO goes to kirishima and grabs his arm and does the same with tomura pulling the boys forwards and throwing them into a wall. Shigaraki was caught by natsuo and kirishima by dabi. 

Bakugou: "Oh he's done it now."

Aizawa: "Finally he's worked up enough."

Bakugou smiles and he grabs all for one with enough force to push him to the ground where midoriya stands over him and kneels down "You didn't actually think I'd let you hurt them did you? That's sad for you."

Shigaraki gets up and goes to them and kneels down and puts 4 fingers on his shoulder "Bakugou you can get up. He's smart he won't move. He knows if he does he's dead. Not that I know why I'm not killing him but you know."

Bakugou nods and gets off of him and midoriya backs away a little.

AFO: "What're you going to do? Kill me? The only person you have left that's even close to a family member. And you're going to kill me? And I thought you were smarter than that."

Shigaraki: "Shut up."

Inko: "You're wrong about that. We're not married anymore. However the boy is welcome if he pleases... he may not have anything to do with my family.. but anyone is welcome to me.. I don't care who you are or what you've done in your life. As long as you have a good enough or understandable reason for doing so. I don't care."

Shigaraki: "Well. Can I kill him?"

Aizawa: "Oh be my guest."

AFO: "You crazy son of a bitch."

Shigaraki: "You're right. You are a bitch. Also. I'm gay."

Shigaraki then puts his 5th finger down and before he could say anything he turns to ashes immediately.

Natsuo: "Woah.. cool quirk."

Shigaraki: "Oh. Thank you."

Shigaraki stands up and looks at them "Also... this might need cleaning up."

~428 words~

I know this is short but I hope that's ok. This is the end to this series. I hope you enjoyed it, it was quite fun to make so i hope that's fine..  bye! :)