💙Chapter 12💙

He was just led there peacefully, it's been a while since I've seen him so peaceful. I walk up to him and the nurses watch as I do so, i then put a hand in his hair which makes him look at me.

Shigaraki: "..Hey.."

Dabi: "Hi... how are you feeling..?"

Shigaraki: "Been better... but you know.."

Dabi: "Mhm..."

Nurse: "Sorry to interrupt, but I really must take him for some scans now."

I nod and kiss his forehead before leaving the room.

Kurogiri: "So... how is he..?"

Dabi: "He looks a lot better... but he's still not really very well."

Rei: "Well that's good then... but sweetie..?"

Dabi: "Mhm..?"

Rei: "Be more careful next time.. you know what happened last time.."

Dabi: "..."

I look down and away from her and the memories start to come back.

Dabi: "I won't let that happen.."

Rei: "It's not your fault he died... you know that right..?"

Dabi: "If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have. So yes. Yes it is my damn fault."

Rei: "But you got those kids out didn't you..?"

Dabi: "That doesn't matter. They could've got out and I could've got him.. but I didn't and it kills me. Why would you bring that up?"

Kurogiri: "Hey... I'm sure it wasn't your fault.."

Aizawa looks at mic and mic nods. He then stands up and goes to me.

Aizawa: "Hey... look at me.."

I look at him slightly confused.

Aizawa: "Do you know what..? You. Are just blaming yourself for something you couldn't help... it's not good for you..."

Mic: "Don't act like you don't do the same aizawa."

Aizawa sighs at this comment.

Dabi: "What is that supposed to mean..?"

Aizawa: "...I was on an internship and.. some villains attacked... we managed to save the whole city... but... I lost... one of my best friends... after that... it haunts me to this day.."

Kurogiri's eyes widen. Kurogiri whispers something under his breath.

Toga: "What was that kurogiri? You ok?"

Kurogiri: "Wait... this hospital.. it's so.. familiar.. is there a testing unit in here..?"

Toga: "Uhh... downstairs I think..? Why..? Out of all the people I'd expect to have weird feelings like this... neither of you are one of them.."

Kurogiri: "No...you don't get it... I was.. created in a lab... some guy's body.. i don't even remember who I am.."

Dabi: "Woah... dude that's messed up.."

Kurogiri: "Well what choice do I have? All for one's a messed up guy... I've seen what he does to shigaraki... wouldn't be surprised if it was his kid.. you do know he's forced to carry on this act... he hates it you know? Hates the whole thing.. he never wanted to be a villain... but then again.. none of us ever did.."

Everyone's eyes widen.

Aizawa: "What the actual hell is wrong with him..?"

Toga: "Everything.. I've seen it too... it's horrible to watch.."