💙Chapter 11💙

Aizawa: "Well we have something to eat. That should actually help a little."

Shoto nods and passes us a bag each that had a few things in it.

Natsuo: "Shoto. Make sure you eat as well. Again. I don't want another patient."

Shoto nods "I've already eaten."

Natsuo: "Yeah you best have."

Shigaraki eats a little bit and so does dabi.

Natsuo: "Alright. Looking at these I think you should be fine to go today. I'm just gonna do some scans and then we'll be able to send you on your way. Of course as long as they're alright."

Shigaraki nods and continues to eat little bits at a time like he usually does.

Toga: "Do we know.. how long..?"

Natsuo: "We're going to find out in a minute."

Kurogiri: "Ok... I know I'm not the smartest of people.. but I'm really confused."

Toga: "No. You are really smart. You just aren't that smart when it comes to these sorts of things. That's all."

I nod to this, so does shigaraki and twice. After we finally finished eating, natsuo looks at us.

Natsuo: "You ready? First we have to do bloods. But you can do that. And I mean both of you. And after that we can head straight to the scan since there's no que today. Rather lucky really."

Shoto: "This is the first time I've seen you at work but honestly you act the same."

Natsuo: "Yes. And I'm still gonna pester you about doing your bloods when you're supposed to."

Shoto: "Yeah, yeah.. but how do I..?"

Dabi: "Come here I'll show you."

Shoto nods and goes to dabi.

Dabi: "Give me yours then. I'll do it now and then you can do it when you do your next ones after lunch ok?"

Shoto nods and passes me the machine, I take it and talk him through it all as natsuo watched and smiled.

Natsuo: "When did you get diagnosed with it then?"

Dabi: "Hmm... I was... 10? Yeah I was 10."

Fuyumi: "But you... you were still with us then.."

Dabi: "Mhm i was.. i passed out at school and they took me to the hospital. They did the tests and that and diagnosed it. Endeavour already knew about it. He had to."

Natsuo: "Oh.. well ok then.."

I turn back to shoto and smile.

Dabi: "So you got it?"

Shoto nods and takes it.

Shoto: "So just any finger?"

Dabi: "Yeah take your pick."

Shoto does as he's told and I smile.

Dabi: "See. Not so bad now is it?"

Shoto nods. "Thanks."

Dabi: "Yeah sure."

Natsuo: "Shigaraki I'd do yours too. And dabi that isn't an excuse to get out of yours. Also sho what is it?"

Shoto: "Uh.. 2.3"

Natsuo's eyes widen as he looks at shoto.

Shoto: "Is that bad..?"

Natsuo: "Sho it's meant to be between 6.5 and 7.5... yes it's bad."

I nod and pass shoto something. He takes it.