💙Chapter 3💙

Is it just me that feels like if this ship had a song this is what it would be? Anyways enjoy :)

We sat down and ate the pasta, it was actually really good. All of the league were satisfied by the pasta and thanked kurogiri for it when they were done.

Kurogiri: "Dabi. I think you owe shigaraki a thank you and an apology. Same with you shigaraki, not a thank you though just apology."

Dabi and shigaraki looked up at him, they then stared at eachother.

Shigaraki's pov:

I stared at dabi until my eyes eventually wondered to his eyes, his beautiful turquoise blue eyes. They are so deep but yet so hollow and empty, almost as if they'd lost their colour or something was missing.

Dabi: "Sorry... thanks.."

Debi then turned away from me and I was left in complete shock at what had just happened and the league seemed to be too, even kurogiri and he said to say it.

Shigaraki: "...yeah... sorry.."

I turned in my seat facing forwards into the bar and dabi head to his room again.

Dabi pov:

I left the room as I heard shigaraki say sorry too, it made me smile a little but I still carried on walking out and out of the corner of my eye I could see him turn around. The league's eyes attacked me like 100 eagles fighting over pray, their stares digging deeper and deeper into the back of my neck and my back. 

Finally getting to my room, I opened the door to see my dark, empty, melancholy room. Topically, it reflected me inside and out. The league often reffered to me as emotionless or sad, they said they've never really seen me truly happy. This is because they hadn't, and probably never will. Taking a few steps into the room, I turned a lamp on and closed my door. After closing it I went to my window and opened the blinds letting a sun beam shine brightly in my face, if there was one thing I enjoyed, it was the view outside. It was beautiful, one of the most peaceful, pretty and scenic places I've ever seen out that window. You see, the league of villains was located in a forest, no one ever really goes in here because of a rumour. The rumour's true of course, but we are what everyone's afraid of, what the rumour's about.

Tall trees stand proud acting like resilient pillars holding the ceiling of leaves above the forest, right down to the small lady bugs and insects that inhabit the forest floor. I loved it here. It was such an amazing place, kind of makes me sad so many people were afraid of it. There is however one UA student we've had to keep an eye on, they lived just a few minutes down the path in a cottage in the middle of the woods. I swore that guy had no fear, although his quirk was probably the route of this since it's brainwashing, but we tend to leave him alone since he doesn't cause us any trouble anyway. He looked lonely, almost isolated, if he wasn't, his what I assume to be parents visit every once in a while but he seems lonely, extremely lonely. Not even a friend, only his what I assumed to be his parents.

I then heard a knock on my door, it was only a gental knock so I expected it to either be twice or kurogiri, as their knocks were often gental whereas toga's were usually strong and almost as if she were trying to pound the door down, and shigaraki's never really knocked on my door so I guess I wouldn't know but he doesn't seem like the sort of person to have a gental knock, especially because it's me.

Dabi: "Come in..."

My door opens and I don't look up or at the person stood there, instead I keep my head in my hands at the windowsill.