💙Chapter 8💙

Natsuo: "It won't hurt too much ok? This'll pinch a little but you're used to that, yeah?"

Shoto nodded as natsuo pulled his sleeve up and wrapped a blue rubber band like thing around his arm.

Natsuo: "Not too tight no?"

Shoto shook his head.

Natsuo: "Ok then. I'm gonna put the needle in now ok?"

Shoto nodded and natsuo put the needle in his arm. This made dabi look away (he doesn't like to watch big needles but he's ok with the small ones).

Aizawa: "What is this for you two?"

Natsuo: "Every 6 months we have to check him for diabetes."

Natsuo looked up at aizawa.

Natsuo: "He's borderline as far as we know at the moment. But that could change."

Aizawa: "Mhm.."

Natauo: "You're his teacher so you'll get an email anyway but if you want to skip that and just find out at the same time we do that's ok too."

Aizawa nodded.

Natsuo looked back at the needle and took it out, putting the tubes into a bag and labeling it 'shoto todoroki'. Then he put shigaraki's into a bag and labelled that 'Tomura Shigaraki'.

A few nurses came in the room.

The small one: "Dr. Todoroki? What's going on? It's not your shift until tomorrow?"

Natsuo: "I know. Emergency. Had to."

Aizawa: "How did you know about it todoroki?"

Natsuo: "Me?"

Aizawa: "Yes you."

Natauo: "Long story. But I did and now we're here."

Aizawa: "Mhm."

One of the nurses turned to aizawa and gasped.

Middle nurse: "Is there a villain in here?"

Dabi: "Two. But close."

The nurses turned to dabi and realised who he was, their eyes widened and they stepped back a little. Then they saw shigaraki and their eyes widened even more stepping back further.

Other nurse: "You do know you have the two most dangerous people in Japan in this room. Right now..?"

Natsuo: "I didn't but I do now. I'll be fine. You may go now."

The nurses nodded quickly and walked out.

Natauo: "Two most dangerous, huh? Who's more dangerous? You or him?"

Dabi: "He is. I'm not heartless... but neither is he.. long story. Bottom line. He's more secretive about his past than I am and it scares me."

Aizawa: "Well... maybe he doesn't want to scare anyone. I don't know much.. but most villains are born the way they are. Take toga for example. I know for a fact she was."

Dabi: "Uh-huh. I'm aware of her. But do you really think most villains want to be villains? That being a villain was always the way they wanted to go? All for one is one of those villains. But I certainly am not."

Dabi stood up and looked at shigaraki then back to aizawa. "You got another hero because I wanna go outside for a bit. I can't stay in here any longer."

Natsuo: "Touya..."

Aizawa: "You're not gonna like the options."

Dabi: "What do you mean by that?"