New world?

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN MY FIRST BOOK, FORBIDDEN (Syndisparklez), THEN THIS WILL NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU. MAKE SURE YOU READ THAT BOOK FIRST

Sonia's POV (short chapter)
I woke up in Sparklez arms.We both were wet. What the hell happened!? I-I thought Mianite destroyed everything! Did Jordan save us!? What the hell happened like no sh*t. Then, I noticed that there were to purple/blue tales wrapped around Jordan. I don't remember having 2 more extra tales! And I don't remember them being purple. I saw my tail. My normal orange and white fox tail. The tails started to move a little. Jordan was inhaling heavily.

Sonja: "J-Jordan*cough* what happened?"

Jordan: "I-I have no idea. I wasn't in control and some how we ended up here."

Sonja: "And how did you get tails?"

Jordan: "I HAVE WHAT!!!"

Sonja: The purple tails wrapped around your arms."

Jordan: "I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR TAIL!"

Sonja: "My tail is orange and I only have one of them."

Jordan started having a panic attack. He looked down and saw that the tail were attached to him. He started to freak out even more.

Jordan: "HOW THE HELL DID I GET TAILZ!?"

Sonja: "I have no idea, and where the hell are we?"

We looked around. It looked like we were in a sell. All the cages had holes in them. We crawled out of the hole In are sell. We walked outside with cation.

Sonja: "Hello? Anyone here?"

CommunityMC: "THEY SPEAK!"

Prince_Andor: "Are you awake?"

Jordan: "Y-yeah."

Sonja: "Deck!? Is that you!? Where are we!?

CommunityMC: "How do you know my name! I have never met you!"

Jordan: "Your the priest! And why do you have w-wings? Oh and can someone explain to me why I have tails! I have two of them!"

Prince Andor: "Finally you are awake. You practically snapped Lars boat in half when you guys fell!"

Sonja: "Wha-what!? Who's Lar!? What do you mean we were falling!?"

Jordan: "Yeah! We didn't fall. At least I don't think so. ..."

Prince Andor: "Where do you come from?"

Sonja: "Duh! The priest should know! We come from the Realm of Mianite! And where the hell are we right now!?"

Prince Andor: "Is there truly another world!? That sound familiar though.."

Sonja: "Where the hell do you think we came from!? Just was born randomly out of the sky!?"

Jordan: "Where are we?"

CommunityMC: "Surely there is something special about you, you wouldn't have survived the fall of you were normal"

Sonja: "Wait!? Who are you talking to?"

CommunityMC: "I'm talking to, whatever his name is."

Jordan: "I'm Jordan! Don't cha remember me!?"

CommunityMC: "No! I don't know any of you! But I feel like you guys are familiar... And how do you guys know I'm the priest! There odd like the rest of them sir..."

Sonja: "Wait! What do you mean like the rest of them!?"

And with that they both disappeared. Then I felt something hit my leg. It didn't hurt or anything, it was soft. I looked down to see on of Jordan's tails wrapped around my leg. I blushed a bit. He needs to learn how to use his tails. Sometimes your tails do stuff based off your emotions. And I think he was scarred. I could see fear and confusion in his eyes. Then he randomly started to sob.