Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ethan looked in on the girls several times before finally turning in himself.  It seemed only an instant from the time he closed his eyes, until the smell of bacon cooking roused him from his rather unsatisfying sleep. 

He stumbled out of bed, instinctively following the smell of the cooking deliciousness.   He looked around sleepily, all eyes were on him. He knew his hair was standing up in all directions, but he wondered why the women in the kitchen were looking at him like he had grown an extra head.

"What?" He grumbled in his half awake state.

"Zorne, you're butt naked" Tei chided, "and we have company."

He scratched his head and opened his eyes a bit more blinking, looking first at Tei, Lottie, and...Bree!

His hands immediately when down to cover his bits and pieces, Bree was looking at him eyebrows arched teasingly, yet with a blush staining her cheeks.

"When did you get shy Zorne?" Lottie joked.

"Seems only fair, Ethan has seen this one, now she has seen him!"  She grinned chuckling softly.

His chest swelled with the beautiful sight of his Bree smiling and playful, like she had been, before.

"If I had known that all I had to do to see you smile was strut around naked, I would have stripped down sooner."

He strutted back to his dresser, flexing and putting on a show for his girl's.  They were all cracking up as he went.  He was smiling so much his face hurt.  He slipped on his gym shorts and a t-shirt and returned to the kitchen.

The pensive look had returned to Bree's face. 

"Bree?"

"Yes, Ethan?"

"As of this moment you are no longer to use third person terminology.  You are to use I, me, and mine, first person only, understand?"

"Yes, Ethan," she agreed, her eyes dropping to her hands in ascent.

"Excellent Bree.  Thank you.  If you do well today, I will have Cheryl come over tonight to bring you your own clothes."

She was still wearing the too tight maxi dress. Ethan didn't mind, it clung to all the right places on her body, leaving only so much to the imagination.

Ethan's primary goal was to help his Bree recover from her ordeal.  He knew that it would be a hard and difficult path.  Whether it was newly discovered or something Bree had known for a long time, she was a submissive through and through.  Manuel had used her trusting, naïve, and innocent nature against her.  As a Dom it was his responsibility to keep a sub safe and cared for.  The one that Bree had called Master had never earned that title, he was no better than a criminal. 

That was his primary goal, his secondary goal was to become Aubrey's Dom, he wanted her so badly he could taste it.  However, until she was healed from her ordeal he could not have her.  He needed her to talk about it, to vent the demons.  It was the only way she could recover.  He would use the Dom in him to call to her submissive self and bring the full tale to the surface.  It would require a tricky balancing act of being firm, caring, supportive, as well as being able to apply discipline when necessary.

This was his first real request of her, if she didn't comply he would have to apply discipline.  Until it was clear to her that discipline and abuse were two very different things, He would keep all disciplines non-physical.  He could not have her associating any of his actions with that of Manuel.  Striking in discipline and striking in anger were worlds apart.