I'm stupid, my bad

When it's Río's pov and Saiki wants to add commentary he'll just be this

When we arrived there I picked up the pot while I asked Saiki to knock on the door.
'Please be home'

Then who I hoped was Nendou answered the door.
"Hey buddies!"
"Hello Nendou we um brought you some homemade soup for your sickness"

"No way! Thanks Río and Saiki!"

*fuck boy laugh* you know what time it is! SAIKI POV BROUGHT TO YOU BY EXPRESS VPN
' I didn't do anything, thank Río not me'

Río and Nendou kept talking while I was busy thinking why Río would want to help Nendou of all people.
The guy didn't even think of anything malicious when he made the soup. He just made it because he wanted to be nice.

So he's the opposite of Teruhashi? Got it. Nevertheless there's still stuff bugging me about him. The fact I can't see through him, most of the time I can't understand what he's thinking and he does or say stuff without thinking, bringing a good type of unpredictability here.

I know he thinks I'm cute and since I can't see through him he's also kinda cute himself but no way I'm willing to say that.
But that really isn't the point, at least currently.
Not to mention his visions that even I can't get. This is one of the few times I can't wrap my head around this.

"Saiki? Are you ok? You've only been looking at the floor,"
'I was just wondering, nothing important'
"If you say so!"
As he said that he grabbed my hand and we left Nendou's house.

TIME SKIP AND RÍO'S POV BROUGHT TO YOU BY HONEY!
'Damn Saiki's hand is cold'

'Then let go of it, but only when I tell you to.'

Sorry it's way shorter I just needed a chapter to get out T-T