Happy birthday!(100k special, Kai and Ray, AND ANNIVERSITY)

Hehe skipping like a week to Saturday.

3rd person POV:
It's been about a week since Y/n lost his virginity, he's not exactly sure how he's supposed to act. He obviously really enjoyed it but now the fact that him and Kusuo have slept together is swarming his brain. There he laid, in bed over thinking this for about 30 minutes before a heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in?"
In stepped Y/n's two older brothers, Kai had a little cupcake in his hands. He looked like he was really resisting eating the damn thing. Y/n smiled at the both of them.
"Morning, what's the occasion?"
Kai looked shocked but Ray was more stunned then anything.
"You must really crazy to forget your own birthday dude." Kai said rather bluntly.

    Ray lightly hit the back of Kai's head out of instinct, causing Kai to almost drop the cupcake. Kai rubbed the back of his head where Ray hit sheepishly.
"I'm right! You know that Ray!"
Ray only gave him a quick glare before looking at Y/n. Kai stuck out his tongue towards his big brother as soon as he began to look in Y/n's direction.
"We're here to wish you a happy birthday. Mama says you can invite people over once you finish cleaning." With that being said Ray walked out of my bedroom rather nonchalantly.

     Kai left the cupcake on the bedside table and rustled his little brother's hair once he got close enough.
"Go ahead and invite people, but seven max. That's what mama said. Happy birthday little dude." He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Y/n looked at the cupcake, the candle was pretty big compared to it. He sat up in bed and grabbed it slowly as to not put out the flame. He looked over at his clock, 7:50 am.

He made a wish before blowing out the flame and took out the candle before eating the cupcake. Crumbs that were getting on the blanket and the sheets but Y/n paid it no mind. He looked outside with his mouth full of cake to see it was a perfect morning, the air was just chilly enough to warrant a hoodie, the sun was shining over the roofs of the other houses of the neighborhood, and the sky was the perfect mix of blue, peach, and orange to make a beautiful gradient. He finished off the rest of the birthday cupcake and wrapped the candle in the cupcake wrapping. He threw it away in the trash bin near my bedside table, with a deep breath Y/n got out of bed and began to look through his wardrobe for something nice.

   'Most of my clothes are dirty so I'll have to make due with what I've got.'
Y/n pulled out a simple solid blue color sweater, a white button up, some black loose pants and just plain black socks. The birthday boy looked at himself in the mirror,
'I look like a fucken e-boy.'
He looked around, he was trying to find a hat that would kinda throw off the look. He gather a few of them and set them down on his bed. Y/n squatted down to the same level as the bed.

There were only 4 hats, a bucket hat, a baseball cap, a boater hat, and a cowboy hat. He was seriously debating this, imagining what he would look like in every hat.
'Where the hell did I get a cowboy hat? The others I understand but why a cowboy hat??'
Y/n put the hat back on the anime girl figure it was on originally. The hat was comically big compared to the figurine, he made sure to angle the hat so that the figure could still be seen.
'She looks way better in the hat then I ever could.' He turned back to the rest of that hats.

     "Hmm, the baseball cap might look good but so might the bucket hat." He muttered quietly to himself. After a few minutes he settled on the baseball cap, only because the bucket hat would make him look even more like an E-boy. He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror.
"Hey I actually look good today!" He went back to his bed and picked up the bucket hat from it. Like the cowboy hat he placed it on a figure and then left his bedroom with a bit of a prep in his step.