My eyes don't work

My alarm blared as usual,
'At least it's Saturday,'
I checked my schedule, nothing but the usual.

As I was leaving my room my phone started to ringing. I checked the caller ID. It was just an unknown number so obviously I answered.
"Hello Y/n Río speaking"
Then I heard that oh so how familiar voice of Toritsuka.

"Y/N DID YOU HEAR THAT WE'RE HAVING A NEW STUDENT!?"
'Another one?'
"No, no I didn't"
"Huh? I thought you could've just used your visions to see who it is"

"Uhhh my visions don't work like that, I get them randomly,"
"Then what other powers do you have?"
'Powers? What the fuck?'
"Uhh I can talk to dead people if I try real hard, I can also sense ghosts like wether they're good or not,"

"I kinda expected more from you Y/n"
'This bitch'
"Is that all you wanted to call me for? Also how did you get my number?"
"You know, I just... talked to a ghost to get it"
'You could've just asked, but I still wouldn't give it to you'

"Oh another thing I wanted to ask if you wanted to show off your abilities oh and Saiki's coming-"

Before he could finish his sentence he hung up.
'Might as well just get changed'
Then I realized I don't remember where Toritsuka lives. I also don't want to call him again so I guess I'll just find my way there. I slipped into roller skates and headed out.

'Shoot ma always says you should always bring something with you to a person's house,'
Luckily there was a small grocery store, not ideal but it'll work. As I walked into the store I immediately saw there was a sign saying 'Two for one" for Coffee jelly.

'I heard before he ended the call that Saiki was coming so might as well,'
As I was leaving I got another call from someone.
"Hello Y/n Río speaking,"
"I never told you where I live huh?"
'This dumbass'
"You didn't tell me so I didn't know where to go"

Time skip brought to you by yourself. Thanks for 8K :-:
I tried to talk to spirits but I can't do that sometimes.
I remembered when I was younger I would go over to his home to hangout.
Walking up to his home gave me a ton of nostalgia when I got there Toritsuka opened the door and greeted me.

He saw what I was holding and said,
"Yo what's with that?"
"Oh it's just some coffee jelly,"
"I'm not that big of a fan but I can't pass on free food"

As I walked in I looked around
'How come his house hasn't changed since like second grade?'
I put the jellies on a small table in the room and sat Toritsuka on the floor.
"Wait, why did you call me here again?"

"You seriously forgot!?"
"Yeah, you didn't specify much"
"I just want you to show off you abilities, they just seems cool"
'You could've just come over to my house'
"I've told you this! My visions are almost always random!"

"Then what about the rest!?"
"When I talk to dead people I need certain equipment, and there is currently 15 ghosts in this room. All neutral"
Toritsuka has a face of dissatisfaction and he tired to make me 'find out' more of my abilities.
We tried seeing ghosts but I can only sense where they are.

"I don't have powers I'm only a medium in training!All I know is that there's a ghost over there,there, and right here!"
I pointed in places around the room but I wasn't looking where I was pointing at so I felt like I hit something. I turned to try and see what it was and it was Saiki?!

I froze in shock I wanted to apologize but at that the same time I was thinking,
'Wait how did he get there? I didn't hear anyone coming in? Something weird's going on'
Before I could open my mouth to apologize Saiki was gone in the blink of an eye.

'WHAT THE FUCK!? QUE TONTERÍAS!?'
I turned around confused as hell of what I saw.
'Maybe I'm just imagining things'
I gave Toritsuka a look as if asking 'you saw that too right?'
He shook is head slowly but then I noticed the jellies I brought were gone.

'Saiki was surely here and those were for him anyway'
I sighed and sat across for Toritsuka on the ground.
'I'll make him spill what he knows no matter what'
"Toritsuka, we're friends right?"

"Of course! Why're you asking?"
"Oh nothing, remember when you had bed wetting problems when we were kids?"
'Easy, I'll just make up a lie and hope he falls for it'
"YOU REMEMBER THAT!?"
'That actually worked?!'
"Obviously you're my best friend how could I forget? But I have a small request, if you don't want me to tell every girl about your little problem"

'Please work,please work he's so desperate this should work!'
"I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE"
'THIS FUCKEN IDIOT AHAHHA-'
"I won't tell as long as you tell me everything you know about Saiki,"

'He cares about girls who obviously don't like him more then Saiki, hopefully'
"There's somethings I can't say since I promised Saiki not to tell,"
"That's fine,now spill"

"He uh, he likes coffee jelly? And uh he hates attention and uh I don't know that's it."
Great useless information, I'll just have to confront Saiki myself.
"Anything else? I expected more Toritsuka."

He seemed to pause for a few moments then he sighed.
"Man, I want you to figure it out yourself but ya got me cornered"
He sounded defeated but he said
"He's a psychic and that's all I'll say since he'll kill me if I said more"

'He isn't lying about this, since I can tell when he is but that just makes this even more confusing'
I sighed and stood up.
"Thanks dude, also I had no idea you wet the bed I just lied and hoped it would work"

"WHAT WAIT HOLD ON!-"
Before I let him finish his sentence he I left and headed home.

Hey, uh I know I didn't update for a shit ton of time but I'm back and uh I have a clown chapter planned so that'll be up soon. Thank you for reading.