Uh I don't know what to call this yet

You know, maybe I'm too young to have a proper opinion about animation or companies - about anything, really - but that's certainly not going to stop me from sharing my thoughts. This is my OPINION okay?

So uh Spongebobby isn't like what I remember. He's about as dumb as Patrice, dude low-key looks like he ate a highlighter, and I'm pretty sure it won't be too long until Squidderd calls it quits on not only the town, but himself as a whole. On the bright side they gave my man Old Man Jenkins his own episode, and I think Fred got one too. Other than the raise in animation quality - by the smoothness, not the expressions because they kinda look weird to me - those are some pretty good aspects of the series nowadays too.

Also bruh wtf where's  Bubble Bass, girls watched the show for a reason.

This isn't coming from a nostalgic perspective, because I spent the first few years of my life watching Cyberchase and Clifford - not the reboot tho ew -  rather than SpongeBob and Fanboy and Chum Chum. Even when we did have enough money to get one box of cable - when Xfinity was a relatively good company, this was like in 2008 or 9, I was still more of a Cartoon Network fan rather than Nickelodeon. Sure, Nick has SpongeBob, iCarly, and some other show that came out around that period, but CN had Samurai Jack, EEnE, KND, Spliced and from that point, Gumball.

On an unrelated note, despite all of the weird stuff, Spliced is a pretty enjoyable show. I used to binge watch that shit when I went on demand. It's about these mutants on an island, and it's based of this book where a doctor experimented on a bunch of animals to splice their DNA or something.

Anyway, I liked CN more than Nick for about a year. I watched Disney a lot too and I can identify pretty much every laugh track in existence, but for some reason my parents didn't want me watching that. They walked in on me watching That's So Raven while a kissing scene was going on, so I lost my Disney privileges for a while, that's probably where most of my problems sprouted from.

I never really got into SpongeBob until my parents gave me this DVD, which is in surprisingly good condition for something that's been with me when I used to make my dolls go to full on, merciless war. It has episodes from the first three, maybe four seasons, and it even has the Valentine's day episode nick barely airs anymore. I also got the Johnny Test season 1 through 3 DVD, and I thought that was pretty considerate. You can experience the animation quality go from charming to noticably tweeked in it's full entirety.

I started to watch Nick a lot more after I got that DVD, though the only things I specifically remember from heart was the Backyardigans, that episode of the Fairly OddParents when they were singing about Christmas, that episode of SpongeBob when Squidward tried to move his couch, and Fanboy and Chum Chum. Did I enjoy it back then?

I'm scared that I actually did.

I also remember Victorious, my mom got me a Jade and Tori doll. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm sure iCarly dolls existed too.

I was in kindergarten when Rocket monkeys and Breadwinners came out, and it sucks that they executed those concepts poorly.

Yeah, that's all I remember from my childhood tv life.

Maybe later I could talk about my ultra depended PlayStation Classic some more? Show you guys how the games push the hardware to it's tiny limits?